14.2

...

"Everyone here? Alright, so here's the plan.."

...

The next morning, Nightmare woke up to a loud bang. Someone rushed to his room and shook him awake.

"NIGHTMARE ALL THE PETS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD IS GONE WE CANT FIND THEM ANYWHERE WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU TOOK GEORGE ON A WALK BECAUSE I NEVER SAW YOU GUYS TAKE HIM BACK HOME—"

"Napsap... 5 more minutes.. it's so early," Nightmare groaned out.

Napsap immediately stopped shaking him and apologized. It took Nightmare a few minutes to realize.

"Wait.."

Nightmare then suddenly jumped out of bed, startling Napsap.

"WHAT?!"

...

After some extra time searching for at least one pet, both of them gave up.

"Should we call a neighborhood meeting?" Napsap asked.

"We might have to," Nightmare answered as he shrugged, "Dunno, maybe they're having their daily pet party."

"If they are then they would've come home right about now. I'm getting worried about Karl and Quackity."

"Wow, not worried about Akira?"

"Akira is always is in her jar, those two can actually break free out of the house," Napsap retorted.

They both decided to call a neighborhood meeting, and yes, everyone in the entire neighborhood gathered around.

...

"When can I go home? I miss my cuddl— I m-mean, it's getting boring just waiting here," Good meowed out.

"Don't be ashamed, I missed my cuddles too," Dream sighed.

"Wait you guys get cuddles?"

Good rolled his eyes at the obvious question and leaped off the branch he was resting on, landing on all his four paws. He then walked away, leaving the other two to talk about cuddles.. for some reason.

...

"Okay, in three.. two.. one! Ack—"

Skeppy was thrown through the window before getting caught in something soft.

"Sh_t.."

(Op) George looked up from the street and saw Jef with a startled face, holding onto Skeppy.

"Oh welp, we're in trouble now. Ight I'll let you deal with that," George barked and walked away.

"W-wait no! But our plan—"

"There you are you silly pumpkin. Bad was so worried about you. Where did you and the others run off to?"

Skeppy sighed in disappointment and forced his way out of Jef's arms.

...

Not so far away, (op) George was just trotting down the street. The old man next door saw him, and glared daggers at him.

'And I thought those stupid pests were gone for sure,' The old man thought.

George suddenly stopped and stared straight at the male, startling him. He let out a low growl, remembering last time when he threw a shovel at both him and Nightmare.

"You stupid mutt, you better get outta here. Pests like you should get lost."

George rolled his eyes and continued onwards, trying his best to find the next set of pets and to ignore the stupid old man.