13.2

After lunch was over, Jef packed his things and went to his locker to put some things away.

While he was about to close the locker, he heard a grunt and moved to the left, dodging a punch.

"What was that for?" Jef asked as he stared at the male also known as Dan.

"Don't act like you don't know," Dan growled, pushing Jef against his locker. Good thing the door was closed or else Jef would've been shoved in.

Jef frowned and stared at the floor while a crowd formed around them. He quickly realized what was happening and stared at Dan.

A punch was thrown at his stomach, making him almost puke his lunch out.

"Ow.."

Jef saw Dan getting ready to throw another punch, so he kneeled down, making Dan hit the locker door instead.

"We can talk about this— eek!"

Jef backed away as Dan turned towards him, throwing another punch.

While this continued, z7x pushed through the crowd.

"Guys, stop it!"

Good stared at a distance, sighing and making his way through the crowd as well.

"Out the way," he said while shoving a few students away.

He sneaked behind Dan, before kicking his leg.

"Ow! Sh_t.." Dan groaned, crouching down.

Jef panted slightly while z7x gave a relieved sigh. Good glared at Dan before grabbing onto Jef's wrist and pushing through the crowd again.

"You really think talking will help?" Good asked.

"I mean.. it did with Samantha, once," Jef shrugged.

"You stupid pumpkin."

...

Good laid his head on his desk while the teacher continued to blabber. He groaned quietly and stared out the window.

'When will we switch back? I don't wanna have to go to the bathroom and do something.. okay no, don't think about that!'

Good groaned once more, glancing at the white board. He went back to laying dead on his desk while his mind wandered.

'What if.. we don't switch back? Eh, oh well. Ugh..'

The bell then interrupted his train of thought. He sat still, waiting for everyone to leave the room before getting up and walking out the door.

...

(Sorry not sorry)
Jef sweatdropped as he quickly walked to the bathroom.

He opened the door, and made his way to an empty urinal.

'Just get this over with,' he thought.

He hesitantly proceeded.

...

Jef walked out the bathroom after washing his hands.

'Don't think about it. Don't think about it. Don't think about it. Don't think about it.' Jef chanted in his mind.

'Ah you stupid brain no please stop.'

...

Good glanced at Jef while they walked silently. He then shoved his hands into his pockets, escaping the urge to hold Jef's hand. (But if you think about it, it would be more of him wanting to hold his own hand lol)

Once they got home, Good made his way to his room and locked the door. Before flopping face first onto his bed.

He groaned and rolled over onto his back, staring at the ceiling.

Good's phone rung a few times. He took his phone out and stared at the name.

'If I answer then he will know it's Jef's voice. I can call him later.'

Good pressed the decline button and silenced his phone. He laid on his side, his eyes slowly closing.

...

It was now around 9 and Jef was getting ready to head to bed. He changed out of his clothes and into his pajamas. It didn't really fit him since he was now a bit more taller.

Jef made his way to his bed and laid still, his eyes slowly closing as well. Before he knew it, he fell asleep.

...

Good sat up quickly before looking at his hands.

'Yes! Finally!'

In the other room, Jef, who was now back to his body, slept peacefully, not bothering to wake up so early in the morning.