42

...

Jef bursted out the door, running to where he knew he could cry without any disturbance. The male ran into the forest near his house, almost tripping on loose rocks and twigs before making it to the river. He collapsed down, the hiccups he held in growing louder as he finally was away from distractions.

That was until he thought he heard someone approach him from behind. Whipping his head in that direction, he came face to face with a brunette.

"You aight there? I saw you almost fall and drown," He stated, taking a seat beside him.

Jef looked away, shaking his head and refusing to answer.

"Wow, playing hard to get? Well alright," He gave a shrug and stared at the running waters.

The two sat silently next to each other until Jef managed to calm down enough to at least look over to the other.

"So uhm.. why're you here?" He asked, wiping away his tears.

"Eh, kinda just woke up and saw you. Thought your _ss was here to fight," Good stated plainly.

"But.. why?"

"D_mn forgot you were crying huh? Let me guess, the wittle pumpkin boy wants a hug to feel bwetter?"

Jef paused and nodded. Good gave a sigh, scooting closer and giving him a quick hug.

"But seriously, what f_cking happened? You aight?"

Jef nodded before mumbling it's nothing. Good, obviously not believing the other shrugged and helped him up.

"Then, I know a place where we can hang for now."