46.1

... 

"Geo?" Jef approached the door, slowly opening it up.

Peeking into the room, his eyes immediately widened at the sight. Feeling his face heat up from embarrassment, an idea popped into mind. Taking his phone out, the male took a picture before letting them have their privacy, making sure to shut the door unlike them. George heard the small click of the door, pulling away with a frown and turning to the door.

"Something wrong?" Nightmare asked, glancing over at the door.

George shook his head.

"Nah, forget about it."

...

George walked downstairs, hearing slight whispering. He perked up at this, sneaking to the doorframe and peeking out. Already adjusted to the dark while the room was dim, George saw Good and Jef sat together. He heard the two whisper to each other, seeming to be jokingly teasing.

Taking his phone out, he quickly snapped a picture of the two kissing before going back to his room, not wanting to get water now. The door creaked as he walked in, sitting on the bed that Nightmare was currently laying in, asleep.

"Ugh, lovebirds.."

...

"Oh Geo!" Jef peeked into the room, noticing the male seeming to be scrolling through some files.

Raising his brow, he walked over and watched from behind. Knowing he was there, George groaned, stopping himself.

"What do you want."

"I just wanna know what you're doing?"

"None of your sh_t _sshole," The male simply replied back, sitting up straighter when he found another file he wasn't looking for but was similar.

Clicking on it, he immediately got flustered and shut the laptop, almost throwing it afterwards.

"Jef what the f_ck I'm gonna beat your f_cking _ss did you delete your pic too?!"

"Yeah and I can use that and the backups I have as blackmail so shut your mouth and let's talk."

Yeah should've thought about making backups instead of just uploading it up for no reason.