e i g h t e e n

*・゜゚・*:

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

two weeks later: tuesday

"wake up everybody it's time to win this shit!" jeongin's eyes fluttered opened groaning as he felt around his bed.

"did you lose something?" the brunette boy looked over at the older boy a pout on his face.

"why'd you go over to your bed?" he whined, hyunjin just chuckled in response walking over to the younger's bed planting a small kiss on his forehead.

"innie we go home soon, i can't have you becoming dependent on sleeping with me." hyunjin signed combing through the younger's hair with his fingers.

"hey lovebirds let's get a move on, YOU GUYS ARENT DRESSED??!? HURRY UP !!" bambam slammed open the door interrupting the two boys moment yelling at them.

"yeah yeah we're going, meet me in the bathroom then when you're done getting dressed." hyunjin told the yang boy before grabbing a pair of clothes.

"ew you guys are disgusting-"

"get your head out of the gutter bambam." the blonde boy shouted from down the hallway.

"by the way, here's you and hyunjin's team shirt. wear whatever pants and shoes you want." bambam tossed the light pink shirt at the younger who just nodded before pushing the older out of the room.

jeongin was quick to slip on his shirt along with a pair of shorts and sneakers for the day. looking in the mirror to make sure he looked okay lightly smiling before leaving the room to go over to the bathroom. the brunette boy open the door to the bathroom yelling and quickly slamming the door shut as soon as he had opened the door.

"oh my gosh i'm so sorry." the younger kept apologizing to the older cursing himself out in his head for being to stupid.

"jeongin it's okay, i don't mind besides were both boys." hyunjin chuckled reopening the door for the younger, who just stood there closing his eyes his cheeks dusted dark red.

"but you don't have a shirt on." jeongin squeaked blindly flailing his arm around with the tee shirt. hyunjin grabbed it from him chuckling at the adorable boy in front of him.

once hyunjin assured jeongin he could look again the younger refused to make eye contact with him, instead just staring at the ground. the brunette boy combed through hyunjin's soft long hair opting to braid it today since it would be hot, and that most likely wouldn't get in his face as easily.