f o u r

*・゜゚・*:

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

chan, jisung, changbin, and minho were kind of an odd friend group. well it was more unexpected to put it in better words they were all very different. the group as a whole had been friends for 4 years now, so clearly somehow they managed to put aside their differences and just get along.

chan had met changbin his first year of camp, they shared a cabin together along with a group of other boys. when it had come time to part ways at the end of the summer, changbin and chan were heartbroken. they were afraid they might not see each other again. but the duo had later found out they lived a few hours away from each other. the two best friends had promised each other they would come back to summer camp each year, they just had to convince their parents.

their parents both happily agreed, glad to get the whiny boys out of the house and doing something productive for the summer. now is where jisung comes into the picture, their first year of camp they shared a cabin with jisung and some other boys (in all honesty chan or changbin couldn't remember any of their names it was so long ago). jisung quickly became friends with the two boys and the duo soon turned into a trio.

for the next 3 years the boys would spend summer's together along with 5 other random boys they didn't know. that was until they met another boy lee minho, if chan and changbin were being quite honest they didn't like minho at first. they couldn't stand the boy all he did was whine, talk about his cats, and sleep. the only reason at first why they kept him around was because of a certain boy that at goes i'm by the name jisung.

the youngest boy was captivated by minho, he followed him around like a lost puppy dog for most of the summer. minho was very cold to jisung and the others at first but changbin snd chan quickly learned that the lee minho aka grumpy pants had a soft sport for the boy with chubby cheeks. by the end of that summer their trio turned into quartet (group of 4). by the next summer minho and jisung had happily started dating, and were disgusting in chan and changbin's opinions.

the two love sick fools were constantly hugging and snuggling each other it was gag worthy at least to changbin. chan didn't mind them as much, but still their clinginess would sometimes drive him crazy. thankfully for changbin and chan (along with everyone around them) jisung and minho had calmed down by the next summer. the distances was very hard for the two but they wrote to each other all the time. which quite frankly jisung's friends at home were tired of the love sick boyconstantly talking about his lover and how much he missed him.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

a/n: hi i hope you're all having an amazing day or night!! next chapter will be longer i just wanted to introduce and explain the backstory of changbin, chan, jisung, and minho's friendship. anway i'll see you guys next time bye bye!!
-c <3