•|18|•

"Did you really think we had done something my lady?" Sebastian's words stunned (Y/n).

"W-what? What do you mean?" She froze in confusion. (Y/n) didn't know if she should be relieved, furious, embarrassed. "What do you mean nothing happened?! Or are you telling me that whatever happened was just nothing to you!" She exclaimed.

"It would be better for me to reenact it rather than simply explain" Sebastian respond.

"Huh? Reenact what do you-" before (Y/n) could finish her question, Sebastian had pushed her back on the bed. He hovered on top her, his magenta orbs focused on her. 

(Y/n) remained firmed, she clung on to the frustration she had for her butler. "LET GO OF ME SEBASTIAN!!!" She said with full authority, her contract was glowing. "THAT. IS. AN. ORDER!"

"Now, now my lady... Let me first explain what had happened between us earlier" Sebastian spoke in his calm yet playful voice. He then spun her around, making her lay on her stomach, her back facing him.

"S-Sebastian!" (Y/n)'s voice broke in nervousness.  "Don't you dare make me a mockery of me!" She yelled. She was thankful she was facing away her butler so he wouldn't see how flustered she was. Their position was certainly the most shameful and embarrassing she ever was in. "Get off me Sebastian!" She demanded but her butler ignore her, "How dare you-" she was about to kick him in the groin when she felt pressure on her back that made her body somewhat relax.

Unable to hold it, she had let out a moan. "My, always with the playful responses my lady" Sebastian amused as he slowly pressed his mistress's back.

"Y-you bastard, what did you just do-" (Y/n) squirmed as Sebastian kept on applying pressure on certain points of her back. It was painful at first, but then her body felt someone relaxed.

"I'm just recreating what we had done earlier" Sebastian informed as he continued on massaging his mistress.

"What do you mean recreating? You mean to tell me rather than doing frivolous activities in bed you massaged me?!" (Y/n) exclaimed in disbelief. She then shifted away from her butler.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you" Sebastian responded.

"Balderdash! Lies!" (Y/n) hissed. "I remembered it very clearly! I was in this shameful lustful state, I felt the pain in between my legs-" she stopped mid sentence upon seeing her butler chuckle once again. (Y/n) furrowed her brows in question, "Why are you laughing?"

"I apologize my lady" Sebastian spoke, "I just find it amusing how powerful the spell must've cast on you that even if it was broken, you still show somewhat desire."

(Y/n)'s face quickly reddened, "I-I do not" she responded. "But- what do you spell?"

Sebastian leaned closer to his mistress, "Would you like to know?"

"This isn't fun and games Sebastians" she glared at him.

》》》

"How's Lord Edward?" Chandini asked as Amanda exited their chamber.

"He's... stable" Amanda let out a deep breathe.

"You should rest as well my lady" Chandini said.

"I'm afraid I couldn't..." Amanda sighed. "With the current state we are in, someone has to watch over this family."

"But my lady, the King's doing his best."

"I know Chandini" Amanda responded. "I appreciate the King's efforts in managing the household while... We're currently going through such a difficult time. But, someone also has to step in and take care of the family" she let out a cough.