•|19|•

"(Y/n), are you sure about this?" King Sohma questioned the mistress. "Nobody is pushing you to get back into business. I'm sure even the King understands what you just went through, he even sent his condolences."

"I know... and I appreciate his gesture" (Y/n) replied as she loads her gun. "But do you think the foul tainted streets of London have time to wait around to be cleansed?" She questioned him, "I've mourned enough for my grandmother, I shouldn't be neglecting my duties as the King's watch dog."

"You say that with a stern voice but the look in your eyes shows deeper meaning (Y/n)" King Sohma spoke in a low voice. (Y/n) looked away, and decided to finish packing up her trunk, brushing off what the King had said. "I know how much you want to be like your father (Y/n)... But, you're different from Ciel-"

"YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" (Y/n) snapped. King Sohma's eyes widened at the sudden response. Realizing what came over her, she shrugged. "I apologize for that" she mumbled as she closes her trunk.

The quick moment of silence was then broken as Sebastian entered the room. "My Lady, the carriage is ready... Along with the arrival of Margaret" he informed.

"Very well then" (Y/n) said averting her attention from the King. "Carry all my luggages Sebastian" she ordered as she was pass King Sohma. In a low voice that only the two of them could here she spoke, "My father is the reason who I am today..."

She left the room, not wanting to hear his reply or see his reaction.

(Y/n) made her way to the front door where Margaret was. She was wearing a traveler's cloak and brought a small luggage with her. Her maid gave a bow upon seeing her, "Mistress, I have come as soon as I recieved the letter" she said.

"As you should have" (Y/n) said with monotone voice. "I assume you already know your assigned duties here, since I wrote on the letter."

"Of course my lady" Margaret replied in an obedient tone. "I'm very much excited on the task you've given me here... Although, wouldn't it be better if Zymon was the one who was sent here? After all seeing as your cousin's ability is a nuisance" she said the last part in a whisper.

"Majority of my relatives are in their rooms grieving... And besides, who told you that you're going to play as a maid around here?" (Y/n) peered at Margaret.

"My lady... Then it means-"

"Yes, who ever attempts to assassinate or even trespass on these grounds... Don't hesitate to devour them" (Y/n) said darkly.

"May I feed on them?" There was a hint of excitement in her tone.

"Just make sure to keep those vampiric tendencies of yours a secret to the other servants of this house."

"Of course, my lady" Margaret bowed. She then happily met up with the other maids who were a bit hesitant at first at her arrival.

After finishing loading the coaches, (Y/n) prepared herself to return back to the mansion. "Everything's in tip top shape my lady... We'll do our best to watch over the Midford estate and protect your family" Takeyo said after inspecting the carriage.

"I trust that you two won't fail me" (Y/n) spoke.

"We won't mistress" Margaret replied. "Although, I'm genuinely concerned if that realer friend of yours is doing well inside that coffin?" She pointed at the coffin piled alongside the luggages. "I thought they were in critical condition?"

"Idiots don't easily die... And besides, knowing that bloody reaper, there's some questions I want to ask once they woke up" (Y/n) mumbled. She then turned back to Takeyo and Margaret, "Don't you dare bring shame to the Phantomhive household as temporary workers here at the Midford's" she spoke in full authority.