•|6|•

"This your fault for saying that the flowers are smellier than Zymon's boots!" Lammy whined as large vines squeeze the living air out of her. Chaos had ensued in the entrance hall of the Phantomhive manor.

What looked like a seemingly harmless bouqet of white roses had turned into large gigantic flower-like beast terrorizing the area. Its body was made out of the small roses, puffing out a strange scent that had caused Yammy to be somewhat in a dream like state.

"Come on Margaret.... I may look like a kid... But I'm practically an Adult in fairy years..." Yammy babbled as he's slowly being brought to the main head of the monstrous plant's mouth.

"Snap out of it Yammy!" Lammy cried out, she didn't want her brother to become fertilizer. "Waaaahhhh!!!! Takeyo help us!!!".

"I'm doing the best as I can Lammy" Takeyo said as he cuts down the wild vines potruding from the plant. But no matter how many times he trims them, he couldn't ran to her rescue- the vines kept on regenerating and continue its relentless attack on him.

"Lammy, can't you use your power?!" Takeyo exclaimed, dodging the vines that are attempting to tangle him.

"That's the problem! I can't tap into them!" Lammy squirmed, trying to free herself. "It's like this plant is seeping my abilities away-" her words were cut off as the plant spray a strange fume at her from one of its flowers.

In seconds Lammy became unconscious which alarmed Takeyo. The Fairy twins were no dangling over the mouth of the flower. He had to move fast or else kids will be its dinner. But the vines had gotten a hold of him, squeezing his bone.

"N-No...L-Lammy-"

The plant let out a shriek. Its grip on Takeyo had loosened. As Takeyo shook his head, his vision had gotten clearer.

"S-Sebastian" Takeyo mumbled as he looked at the butler. He was holding a cutlery knife in his head which was dripping some sort of green slime.

"What the bloody hell is going on hear!?" Takeyo looked at the top of the staircase to find the Mistress standing there baffled. Her eyes darted at him, "Where did that thing come from Takeyo!?".

"The white roses" Takeyo responded, "Me and the twins were just carrying them when suddenly they turned into that thing!".

"Lady (Y/n), Lammy and Yammy are alright" Margaret informed as she walked towards Takeyo and Sebastian with the unconscious twins in her hand. "But, what happened to them?".

"They've been sprayed by something from that things flowers" Takeyo pointed out.

"I don't care what that thing does, just make sure that's disposed of!" Th mistress exclaimed. "Takeyo do your job as a gardener! Margaret take those two to be treated! And Sebastian clean this mess up" she barked.

"Yes...Our Lady" They replied at once.

(Y/n) gave them a knowing nod, and lastly spoke before heading back to her office. "Good, lessen the noise will you?I don't want to be disturbed" her voice trailed off as she left the servants to finish the job.

Margaret made her leave as well to tend to the twin's injuries. She hopped that maybe Zymon's boots would snap out of their state. With a chuckle, she bid them goodluck.

"What a woman " Takeyo let out a small whistler as he gazed at the leaving maid. He then looked at Sebastian who had somewhat a deadpan look. "What? There's no law in stating I can't have a go with co-worker here?".

Sebastian let out a sigh, "I guess your her monthly tradition then".

Takeyo's flushed with shock and embarrassment. "H-how did you-"