•|5|•

(Y/n) remained quiet during the boat ride as Sebastian told her what had happened. The butler had offered his coat to her to keep warm. Her clothes were in tatters he had found her.

"I've been summoning you back there Sebastian" (Y/n) mumbled as she tugged unto his coat. "Yet- it felt like I couldn't....".

Her butler rose a brow, "That is strange my lady... I had sensed nothing" he informed. "It's the main reason why I came so late... I apologize my lady".

"Have you caught a glimpse of the man in white?" She asked.

"Pardon?".

"Wait- you haven't? A butler wearing a white uniform. Did you take him down?".

Sebastian shook his head, "I apologize Mistress... I managed to find the ship when I caught its faint smell of burning miles away from the shore. So I thought it might be the place where you are, after all- seemingly most of your mishaps always ends with you caught in flames. Thankfully you haven't suffocated by the time I saw you".

(Y/n) scoffed, "Thank goodness I was unconscious, unlike the last time I was suffering from lack of oxygen...".

"And why is that my lady?".

"I bet my company's shares that you stared at my limp body for a few minutes happy to see me in pain again" She sneered. Sebastain let out a small chuckle but (Y/n) didn't find any thing she said funny.

"Moving on... So you didn't find the man in a white suit, strange... What must've happened to him?" She wonder. "Further more..." she placed her hand unto her Faustian Contract remembering the burning feeling he did when he pressed his hands unto her.

"What did he do to me?" She mumbled. She then gazed back at her butler, "Sebastian... Is my contract with you still intact?!".

"Why of course my Lady" Sebastian responded as he took off his glove and revealed to her his contract. "I am and up to this day bounded by you and to my Lord".

(Y/n) shrugged, "Of course... But my Contract's different to my father's" she mumbled.

The boat ride was silent except for Sebastian constant paddling the boat with the oar and the sound of the waves of the sea. She looked up at the sky, judging by its color- it was probably going to be dawn soon.

How long was she out?

She couldn't believe what she had been through. Caged, Ho-Chien dying before her eyes and encountered at mysterious man who did something to her- to her contract.

But like what Sebastian said, their contact was still intact. It wasn't severed. It could never be severed. Until to her dying breath she will be bounded to him. She let out a small laugh of amusement at the thought.

"Is something the matter my lady?" Sebastian asked.

"Nothing..." (Y/n) shook her head. She gazed unto the ocean beyond her.

She found it somehow amusing...

Despite the grueling experience she had, somehow she still mamaged to find peace. She was used to this... Every time she turns her head there would always be a gun aimed at her head. Peaple always wanting her head to be served on a silver platter.

But they all failed. Only death awaits them the moment they chose to cross her path. She will never fail as long as she had him.

She may shed tears to another comrade she lost. But the teachings of her father, and the upbringing she came from taught her one valuable thing- everyone was a pawn easily to throw away.

There is only one person who served as her sword and shield.

This person whose fate is now tied with hers, till beyond the grave her soul will be his.