•|9|•

Everyone in the room was surprised to see a new contender enter the ring. "Arthur's lovechild! Where in the world did that bloke come from!?" (Y/n) heard on of the spectating students gasp.

"I don't mind battling three people as long as I-" Takeyo's words were cut off as he recieved an unexpecting blow to the groin. He dropped on the floor, trembling at his injured manhood. "T-That's just below the belt!" He squeaked. Some of the folks cringed seeing the poor boy endure it.

(Y/n) ran to her servants aid and let out a sigh. "I'm sorry mistress for the display of such shame... I've been careless!" He squeaked.

"It's alright, just make sure you could still walk properly for the party... I'm pretty sure Sebastian would do more damage if you make a fool out of yourself again" (Y/n) replied. Takeyo shrugged and let out a yelp at the thought of that.

The stranger then turned to Emily. He then stood in a fighting stancing, inviting Emily. "If you think you can just waltz in here, destroy a man's testicles and invite me, then fall in line! I won't entertain folks like you" Emily hissed, she then turned to (Y/n). "Come, let's take him to doctor to see if-"

"EMILY LOOK OUT!" Alice cried out.

The stranger had lunger unto her, luckily Emily managed to deflect it with her sword. "Bloody hell are you persistent!" She said. "Alright if it's a fight you want! It's a fight you get!" She exclaimed as she engaged in a heated swordfight with the mask stranger.

Everyone watched in awe as the two battled it out. In moments, the whole room turned to their battle. Everyone distanced themselves from the fierce fight before them. (Y/n) was marveled to see a person managed to keep up with Emily- not to mention, she was amazed by her seeing how far she had improve.

"Your cousin is such an adept fighter Mistress" Takeyo mumbled. "Never had I seen such a woman skilled-"

"Shut up, you already have Margaret satisfying you whenever there's a new moon" (Y/n) responded. Takeyo piped up at her words. As (Y/n) continued spectating the battle, a thought ran in her mind. 'I'm not liking this one bit... Stranger appears out of nowhere, is skilled, I hate where this is going...'

"That woman, she could really keep up with Emily!" (Y/n)'s eyes widened at what Alice said.

"Alice, what do you mean woman?" She questioned her.

"You couldn't tell?" Her cousin questioned back.

"You must've unintentionally used your abilities" (Y/n) said.

Their little conversation was cut short as Emily had been pinned unto the ground by her opponent. Her sword had been thrown off across the room. Her opponent points her sword at her. Many gasped while Alice let out a squeak. They had never seen their head defeated.

"I commend your abilities young man" Emily said.

"Young man? Who are you calling a young man?" Her opponent replied, letting out a female voice. Emily's eyes widened. "I'm a lady if you must know!" She then took off her mask, revealing her appearance. A short brown haired woman with olive skin. She gave a wide grin to Emily showing off her shiny white teeth.

Many gasped upon seeing her face.

"She's a woman!"
"She's so beautiful!"
"I hope she's single!"
"Do you think she's into older men like me?"

(Y/n) scoffed hearing such things. They're into her appearance not her abilities; such disgusting beings. As she saw Takeyo looking awestruck as well, she handchop her servant's head snapping out of the trance.

"What was that for Mistress!?" He whined.

"I don't have servants who are undignified" She responded. She then headed to the two women who still haven't changed their position. Emily was still pinned unto the ground looking a bit dazed as she stared unto the her opponent. "Alright, now that the fight is over. Why don't you introduce yourself?" She said. "And kindly please draw you sword away from my cousin's throat? It's her birthday and we are actually planning a birthday ball, not a funeral".