•|4|•

"A little more..." (Y/n) mutters as she attempts to reach the shattered bear bottle laying not far from her cage. "Just a few more stretches and I'll be free" she puffs as she struggles.

But despite her efforts, it was futile as the ship rocked causing the beer bottle to slide away from her reach. (Y/n) whined seeing as she was in a tough spot. "Sebastian...Where could you be?" She mumbled trying to summon him with her contract but there was nothing.

Where could her bloody butler be? Out of all the times she needed him the most, he was nowhere to be found.

"That damn butler..." (Y/n) mumbled.

She slumped on the ground. Ho-chien's doings repeating in her mind. Could it be true? Was he transporting her to her own father?

Yet, why?

Why would Ho-chien do it in such a forceful manner?

She winced at the spot where Ho-chien punched the living day lights of her.

Nevertheless what Ho-chien's intentions are, she had to break free from this cage. To think that a high class and noble person such as her be stuck in a cage beneath a creaking ship will make her the laughing stock of the underworld.

"Curses, if only I had a hairpin" She grumbled, as she hoped she could pick the lock. If she only knew Margaret's offer of sprucing her up would come in useful in her situation, she wouldn't have turn it down.

All she could do now was focus on summoning her bloody butler, but somehow that wasn't even working.

Suddenly- she could frantic yells coming from above.

"We have a stowaway!!!" She heard a man yell, but was then followed by a blood curdling scream and a loud thud.

Heavy footsteps ran around the deck, until she heard Ho-chien yell gravely.

"He's after the (Y/n)!!!".

Her eyes widened, she knew there was only one person who would cause an uproar such as that. Her contract began to glow. He just had to be dramatically and fashionably late-

She jumped back when a body of what seems to be one of Ho-chien's lackeys came crashing down from the top deck. "What in the name of Phantomhive!?" She gasped as she jumped back, resulting in landing on her bum.

"P-please help me..." The lackey pleaded. He had deep cuts across his body. As he crawled towards her, eyes begging for help as his blood splattered on the floor with every mobe he made.

(Y/n) knew there was nothing she could do for the man even if she weren't inside the cage. All she could do was painstakingly watch as he slowly suffers a terrible death.

But she felt no pity and remorse for the man. He deserved it, all those who are perishing above deserved it. Especially Ho-chien..

She hoped that Sebastian would get her out of the cage first since she wished she'd be the one to subdue the man rather than her butler.

She wanted to kill the man who she once called a friend.

The screams and gruesome onslaught had died down from above. (Y/n) knew that her butler was finished with his duties. By the sound of the footsteps walking towards the big hole from where the man was caving in, it seems her butler now finally decided to set her free.

She watched as the silhoutte, jumped down and walked towards her. "Finally, had fun dispatching them? You certainly took your time up there. No free me from this shameful prison and-" her eyes widened upon getting a clearer vision of the figure coming closer.