•|14|•

As (Y/n) ventured into the waves of guests in search for her grandmother, a pair of strong arms grabbed ahold of her behind. Her first instinct was to scream fearing it was an assailant but her fear instantly vanished the moment she was engulfed in a tight hug.

"(Y/N) MY LOVE YOU ARE AS BEAUTIFUL AS EVER" The boisterous tone was none other than from prince Sohma.

(Y/n) struggled to break free from his squirming hug. "How in Merlin's beard did you even find out who I am? I'm wearing a mask for vincent's sake" she exclaimed as she finally broke free from his hug.

"You always stand out because of the eternal and undying love I have of you!" He replied then pounced on her once again. (Y/n) tried to break free but he was strong.

(Y/n) internally cursed herself for letting Takeyo go. She forgot that there was another threat aside of her assailants. The suffocating physical affection that Prince Sohma would give. 'Oh Sebastian... where in hell's den could you be? I bloody need you!' She internally screamed.

"....I can't wait to dance the night away with you" The prince blabbered. He then finally let go of wrapping his arms around (Y/n) but clutched unto her hand tightly. "Let's go meet up with father. He's very much eager to see you!"

As much as (Y/n) wanted to see the King again, she was very much preoccupied in finding her grandmother. Then realizing it- the King had spoken to her earlier, maybe she was with him. Although, the feeling of being dragged around by a lovesick prince ruined the joyous thought she had a moment ago.

As the prince dragged her across the ballroom in search for the King, (Y/n) took the oppurtunity to study each of the guest's faces if some looked intimdating or if they had passed by her grandmother or hopefully Sebastian.

"Oh look! Father's with your aunt and uncle (Y/n)!" Prince Sohma said cheerfully as they headed to where they were.

(Y/n) was hopeful that her grandmother might be in the group, but sadly she was nowhere to be found. (Y/n) decided to take this oppurtunity and ask her uncle where her grandmother could be.

"Ah, (Y/n) I'm happy to see you're here. Although, I do apologize for what happened earlier with Alice here" Her uncle happily greeted.

"It's fine uncle" She replied, her gaze then turned to Alice for a moment who gave her a small smell then returned back into a sour look. 'I owe her big time" she thought. "Alice and I were just having a little sparring fight that went overboard" she said to her uncle.

"I know you are just trying to protect Alice (Y/n). But sometimes, she needs to learn how to behave" Edward said.

"And besides" Amanda leaned closer to her. "We believe Alice might be going into the adolescence stage."

(Y/n)'s face scrunched up upon hearing that. She was thankful part of her face was hidden beneath her mask to at least hide out the look of disgust she had. She gave a curtsy to King Sohma, "Greetings your majesty."

"(Y/n) you don't have to treat me as royalty-"

"But I must dear King. After all, us Phantomhive's have been taught strictly on how to approach royalty or upperclass men" (Y/n) spoke sternly.

King Sohma let out a chuckle, "Always uptight and stern like your father" he remarked.

(Y/n)'s brows twitched at what he said. At the moment, any regardings about his father a bit sensitive to her. She had to get answers now! She needs to see her grandmother. She then turned back her attention to her uncle once again.

"Excuse me uncle, but may I ask... Where's Grandmother?"

"She was still preparing herself... She'll probably arrive late" Edward replied. "You know how grand she always wishes to dress."