•|1|•

Deep within the wilderness in the outskirts of London, a lone man stood. The moon was his only source light as he waited impatiently for his visitor.

"Blasted butler, how dare he made me wait" The man cursed in crisp english accent. He looked at his watch watching the minutes pass by. He was wearing a suit for nobles, his grey hair reaching his shoulders, his right eye was hidden behind a eye patch. "Where is that Sebastian!!!" He exclaimed.

The man heard a twig snap in the bushes behind him. Instantly, he pulled out his gun and shot whatever was hiding behind the bushes. Birds flew frantically away upon hearing the gunshots. But the man new that it wasn't a wild animal that hid behind the bushes, nor was it human.

He narrowed his eye, his gun still aiming at the bushes. "I'm getting tired of waiting...You can come out now, Sebastian".

Emerging from the darkness was a handsome butler. He was holding unto the bullets shot by the man, "Hello there, my Lord" Sebastian greeted his master, Ciel Phantomhive.

"Don't act all cheery to me you git" Ciel warned. "You're late".

Sebastian bowed, "I apologize master... There were some thugs attempting to attack the manor". He was then hit by Ciel's cane.

"No excuses" Reprimanded Ciel. "You are a bloody butler, you must follow orders and accomplish them"

"I understand Master, pardon my tardiness" Sebastian wiped off the blood trickling down his chin. A smirk of satisfaction crept on his lips, "My have you gotten more sinister than before my Lord" he licked his lips. 'The soul of my Lord is getting much tastier as time passes... Alongside with his dearly beloved daughter'.

"Control yourself Sebastian" Ciel commanded, "You'll have your feast with one of us eventually".

Sebastian rose a brow on his statement. "One of us? So you intend on freeing yourself then".

"The Phantomhive lineage could never survive if I am gone. That daughter of mine, thinking she has it under control, utterly ridiculous !" Ciel exclaimed. "I and only I can do such task. How confident of her to think she could reach up to my level?"

"Everyday your daughter improves my Lord" Ciel glared at Sebastian. "But...She is nowhere near to you" he added.

Ciel looked at his watch, "Well because of your tardiness, I am now behind schedule" he exclaimed. "Sebastian, my cursed son will soon make a move on (Y/n)... Do your best to protect her. That's an order!!!"

Sebastian was intrigued by this. Ciel ordering to protect his only daughter after spilling hateful remarks about her. But it wasn't Sebastian business to dive into their familial issues, his job was only to follow their orders. With a bow, he gave his famous response ,

"Yes, My Lord"

▪︎▪︎▪︎

As the morning sun shone upon the Phantomhive Mansion, the servants of the household began to do their daily chores.

"Lammy, Yammy, I need the vegetables for the soup" ordered the head chef of the household, Zymon. A middle aged man with a muscular build, he had blonde hair with streaks of grey ones.

Two children, twins, floated around the kitchen followed Zymon's orders. Yammy was a male half fairy, with light skin and blue hair, while his twin sister, Lammy was a female half fairy, her skin was lighter compared to her brother's but she was slightly shorter than him, her magenta hair was let tied in pig tails.

"Here you go Zymon" Yammy said, as he carried a large bowl of vegetables to Zymon.

"They're fresh from the garden, Takeyo hand picked them-" Lammy added. They started to do their habit of finishing each other's sentences.