•|3|•

At the docks of the London Harbor ported a large and unique ship which from none other than Ho-chien.

With a cheerful smile on his face, he welcomes (Y/n) and Sebastian in having tea. "It's been a long time since you came to my ship dear (Y/n)" he said.

"I'm aware, and the last time we came, it brought on some dark memories" (Y/n) pertained to the London incident. "So, do you have any information about it? I'm not here for some chit-chat Ho-chien".

"Of course I have heard some rumors about it dear (Y/n). It's been circulating around the docks for a while now" Ho-chien said cheerfully. His smile then faded as he continued on talking.

"Rumors have been circulating about a ship used for human trafficking, they captive immigrants, strays, etc. and buy and sell them in the black market as slaves or for who knows what- such as experiments" Ho-chien finished.

"I see" (Y/n) said sternly.

"Well that's all I know" Ho-chien reverted back to his old self and let out a chuckle. "I don't have a clue on who are the human traffickers and where they are hiding".

"Thank you Ho-chien, it may not be much but I think I know what's the first thing we should do" (Y/n) says looking at her butler. "Sebastian, I want you to look at the records of shipment happening here at the docks. Compile it orderly and neatly so that I won't have any trouble having a thorough reading through it" she commanded.

"Yes, my lady" Sebastian said with bow but before he left off he whispered something to his mistress. "Don't attempt to do anything stupid my lady".

Before (Y/n) could curse her butler, he had already left. "Damn you Sebastian" she muttered under her breath. She heard Ho-chien give out a chuckle.

"You are certainly close with you butler (Y/n)" Ho-chien said, "Reminds me of Romeo and Juliet".

"In what way do you see me and that bloody butler as a tragic couple- we aren't even a damn couple to begin with!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

"I don't know the specific details, but it might be because of how close you two are to one another... As if bounded by fate" Ho-chien replied.

"Sebastian is just deeply loyal to me" (Y/n) said and decided to take a sip on her tea. "He is doing his job, after all... While my father is  away, he entrusted him to me".

"Ahhh, yes... The great Earl Ciel Phantomhive. You never talk much about your father, (Y/n)" Ho-chien said intrigued.

"What's there to talk about?" (Y/n) responded. "He is... after... all" her vision started to get blurry, her head started to spin.

"What's... Going on?" Her body was getting heavy. She tried to stand up, but her legs were weak.

"I'm surprised your still awake dear (Y/n)". The mistress looked at Ho-chien who had a wicked smile on his face. "I expected that the drug would knock you out instantly, my are you persistent".

"Drug? What- Huh-" In an instinct (Y/n) forced herself to stand and attempted to grab her pistol but Ho-chien was quick. He gave the mistress a deathly punch to the gut.

"I was told I shouldn't damage the goods, but unfortunately you are the most delicate and rough delivery to handle" Ho-chien whispered to her ear watching (Y/n) dropped to the ground weak and in pain.

"D-Damn you..." (Y/n) groaned. She clutched her fists tightly, furious at the turn of events happening. "Ho-chien...How...why..." she was speechless.

"Oh dear, still awake? I was planning to give you a long exposition, but I think it would be better once your awake" Ho-chien smirked as he walked to (Y/n), giving her a cheery smile that (Y/n) used to find comfort in, the cheery smile that now belonged to a criminal.