•|2|•

After the rambunctious morning, (Y/n) was now in her office doing paper work. She was very busy with the loads of files piling up on her desk. She refused to let anyone disrupt her, especially Sebastian.

There was a knock on her door. "I'm very busy Sebastian, and I have no time for tea" (Y/n) said, "And I don't want to see that bloody face of yours" she muttered under her breath. The knocks were louder, (Y/n) was starting to annoy her.

"ALRIGHT, GET YOUR BLOODY ASS IN HERE SEB-" As the doors burst open, (Y/n) was taken aback by her unexpected visitor.

"(Y/n)!!!!!!!" A young girl charged at (Y/n) giving her a tight hug. She  had long blonde hair tied in twin tails, her eyes were that of a magnificent blue filled with deep mystery. She was wearing a yellow dress, matching her shoes and her accessories. "I MISS YOU SO MUCH" she said hugging (Y/n) even tighter.

"Alice" (Y/n) mumbled trying to breath as her cousin squeezes the air right out of her. "I ... miss ... you... as Well- but please... I am... about to... pass out if you". Alice realized this and let go of (Y/n).

"Sorry" She squeaked.

"That's alright Alice" (Y/n) said fixing her clothes. Alice let out an awkward chuckle. The mistress studied her cousin's appearance, surprise how much she has grown in a span of a few months. Her hair was getting longer, she was getting taller, and slowly- after experince the bone crushing hug from awhile ago- getting stronger as well. "I presume learning how to use the sword has brought good health to you. Anyways, What brings you to the mansion?".

"Oh! I almost forgot" She handed over a letter to (Y/n). "Emily had invited you over to her birthday party next week. Well- she had planned on sending in by mail but I wanted to do so, and now here I am! I really wanted to see you again (Y/n)".

(Y/n) felt guilty, after the whole event that happened with the Late King's adviser, (Y/n) became distant with the Midfords again. She didn't know why, either she was caught up in her work or because... She felt great guilt upon the death of Edgar.

She then felt a hand holding hers, (Y/n) looked at Alice her face with worry. "(Y/n)... Don't blame yourself for his death. We never blamed you, Edgar died a hero..." she reassured me. (Y/n) looked away, pulling my hand away from hers.

A look of hurt passed by Alice's face, but she understood what (Y/n) was feeling. She reverted back to her cheery persona and decided to change the subject. "Anyways, where is that butler of yours (Y/n)? I was knocking at your doors from outside for almost ten minutes and no one bothered opening it... Not until that kind hearted gardener of yours welcome me".

As much as she wanted to scold Sebastian and Margaret, she understood their situation whenever Alice was near. The girl was a clairvoyant , she had the ability to over see something that can not be seen by the eyes of others. If ever Sebastian and Margaret were to come near her, she'd find out that they weren't normal humans, not regular servants- which contradicts to the fact almost all her servants aren't normal.

The mistress let out a chuckle wondering where they could be hiding. "Hm? What's so funny (Y/n)?" Alice rose a brow.

"It's nothing" (Y/n) brushed off. Alice studied her for minute, giving (Y/n) an uneasy feelings. "Your hiding something aren't you?" her cousin asked.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened. Could it be that Alice was capable of sensing a lie in someone- unless. The young mistress then realized it wasn't that, it was something else. Alice must've seen her contract. (Y/n) turned around. Knowing it was a ridiculous way to hide her contract.