Jungkook's confession

Author POV

"Aaahh!!!" you screamed waking him up. "What happened?" he said quickly getting up. "What are you doing here?!" you said.

"You fell asleep last night while watching the movie. So I brought you to the bed. You were sleep talking. When I was about to leave, you grabbed my hand and didn't let me go." Jungkook said as he chuckled.

You silently cursed. "I'm so sorry. I'm really embarrassed right now." you said as you covered your face with your hands.

"It's ok. Don't worry about it too much. Anyways we have work. We should get ready. Don't wanna be late." he left the room.
You both went to work and the day passed normally.

Jungkook POV

I finally decided to tell her about my feelings. I sort of had a feeling that she likes me too.

"Hey, Y/N! Wanna go out for dinner with me?" I asked. "Umm.... Sure."

I took her to a restaurant and after dinner I said, "How's the food?" "It's good." I gathered up all my courage and said," Y/N, I have something really important to tell you. I-I love you. I fell for you since the first time I saw you. W-would you be my girlfriend?" I hopefully looked into her eyes.

Author POV

Your eyes widen in surprise. This was really unexpected. You didn't know what to do, what to say.
"Jungkook, I need some time. I need to think about it." you said. You got up from your chair and said, "I should probably get going now." "Wait. I'll drop you home."
"No, I can go on my own. I'm just a bit overwhelmed. I hope you understand." you said.
"I understand. Y/N, I really love you a lot. Trust me. And I'm willing to wait for you. Take all the time you need." he said.

You quickly went home and talked about it with Hana. "Oh my god! Jungkook proposed you!" Hana exclaimed. "Yeah." you replied. " I knew it! See? I told you he has feelings for you. You should definitely say yes." she said. "I don't know, Hana. I like him but I'm not sure. What should I do?" you said with a groan. "Don't worry. Give it a nice thought. He's a great guy. If I were you, I would definitely say yes. You don't wanna lose a guy like him. But it's up to you." she said. "Thanks, Hana. I feel much better after talking to you." you said. "Hey, don't mention it."