Epilogue

[ The wedding day ]

Y/N POV

Today is the day. The day we both finally become one. I've never been so happy in ages. I don't regret my decision of giving him a second chance, giving us a second chance.

I was hella nervous. And my gown was literally suffocating me. I love wearing heavy dresses but they're so uncomfortable. I don't know what would've happened to me if there wasn't an AC.

"I'm so damn nervous. And this dress is killing me!" I said to Hana who was sitting in front of me.

"Come on, Y/N. You're not gonna die. I've been married, too. And it's not that scary."

"I saw how you were almost about to faint. You were even worse than me."

"I know. But then I realized that it's not that scary."

I was freaking out. So, I called Tae.

[On the phone]

Taehyung: Hello? Y/N?

Y/N: Tae, I'm scared.

Taehyung: Y/N, I will be there with you. It's our big day. You should enjoy every moment of it. There's nothing to worry about.

Y/N: I'm getting impatient now. We haven't seen each other for 2 days.

Taehyung: You know it's a ritual, right? I can't talk long with you. Jungkook's calling me. We have to go. I can't wait to see you in your gown. Bye, Y/N.

Y/N: Ok, bye.

"What did he say?" Hana asked.

"Nothing. He told me to relax. That's it."

"Now, if you're done talking to your soon to be husband, can we go now? We're gonna be late. And everyone will think that you ran away from your wedding."

"Ok, let's go."

[ At the venue ]

Author POV

You walked down the aisle as your heart grew crazy and crazy inside. Taehyung was waiting for you. His eyes teared up seeing you as a bride.

"Do you, Kim Taehyung take Y/I/N for your wife?" the priest said.

"I do."

"Do you Y/I/N, take Kim Taehyung as your husband?"

"I do."

"I now announce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Taehyung wrapped his hands around your waist and gently pulled you in for a peck. He knew you weren't very comfortable in showing skinships in public.

[Time skip to night]

Y/N POV

We came home after the wedding. I was hella tired. Taehyung went to take a shower first. He came out of the shower only wearing sweatpants. It was my first time seeing him shirtless.

I tried not to look at him. "Tae, can you go outside? I have to change and  take a shower." I said without looking at him.

"Why? You're my wife. You can do everything infront of me." he said with a smirk.

"Please...."

"Alright." he said and left the room.

I took a shower and changed into my pajamas. Then he came inside. I laid down on the bed wanting to sleep.

Taehyung got on the bed and hovered over me. "Tae, what are you doing?" I said as I gulped.

"Do I need to remind you it's our wedding night?"

"Tae, I'm exhausted. Please not today."

"But you need to fix the problem you gave me, babygirl." he said as he looked down. I followed his gaze and saw the bulge forming in his pants.

Before I could do anything, he pinned me down to the bed and kissed me.

His hands were traveling around my body. "I can't wait to have babies with you."  he said.

And let's say it was a pretty long night with 4-5 rounds.

~The End~