The New CEO

Y/N POV
[After an hour]

"Miss Y/N, boss is calling you." one of my colleagues said. "Yeah, I'm coming." I left my desk and went to his room.

I knocked on the door and asked, "May I come in, sir?" "Come in." I went inside to see his chair facing back. "Sir, I heard that you called me." I said with a smile.

He turned around and I was dumbfounded.

"Taehyung!"

"You're the new CEO?!" "Mhmm

"You're the new CEO?!" "Mhmm." he replied. He got up from his chair. He took a step towards me and I took a step back.

He had changed. He wasn't the old Taehyung anymore. There was a huge change in his aura. Before his aura was calm and friendly, but now it's a bit scary.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He didn't reply. Suddenly my back hit the wall. He caged me with his hands.

"What are you doing?" I asked him again. "Why did you leave me like that?" he said. "I-I..." " You didn't even leave a message. I looked for you like crazy. And after searching for a year, I found out that you work here." he said.

Tears streamed my eyes. "How could I stay with you? I ruined Hana and your life. I'm a home wrecker! I can't take anymore pain, Taehyung. I've suffered enough." I pushed him away and went towards the door.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. He pinned my hands above my head.

"You didn't ruin my life, Y/N. You are the reason I live. You're not a home wrecker. You're my happiness. You've suffered a lot and you deserve to be loved and cared. And nobody else in the world can love you as much as I do."

Listening these words from him mean a lot to me. But I can't go back to him. (Because then the story won't be entertaining 😅)

"You're hurting me." I said. He immediately let go of my hands and stepped away from me. "Sorry." he said as he lowered his gaze. I stepped out from his cabin and went back to work.