Problems

Taehyung POV
[The next day]

Hana came back from her parent's place. I was behaving nice with her as I always do. But she was being a little cold to me.

She was trying to seem as nice as she could. But I knew that she hated me. She hated me so much that she couldn't even pretend to be nice.

It really broke my heart when I was trying to give her my best but she completely shut me out. Even I was sick of this.

I also have some needs. I need to be loved, too. I never got touchy with her thinking of her comfort. And I never had a problem with that. But it's hard to live without her love.

Author POV

You saw how Hana was behaving with Taehyung. You could see the pain in his eyes. You knew this was their personal matter but you had to do something about it. Cause they both were your friends. You couldn't see them unhappy. You decided to talk to Hana.

She was cooking in the kitchen.

"Hana, what's the matter with you and Tae?" you asked directly.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't pretend to be innocent. I know you since childhood. And do you think I'm blind? I don't see how you're behaving with him?"

"I'm making coffee. Should I make some for you, too?"

"Don't change the subject. Don't you see how hurt he is? If there's something wrong, you can tell me. I'll help you."

"You won't understand, Y/N! I didn't want any of this. You see how hurt he is but you don't see my pain? I wish I could just end this relationship." her eyes started getting watery.

You were shocked. Your mouth went wide open. Especially because of her last statement.

What is she saying! She wants to end this relationship?

As far as you knew, they were in a great relationship. There's no reason for her to hate Tae. He was the most caring boyfriend you've ever known.

"You know what? Leave it. And forget whatever I said." Hana said.

You left the kitchen quietly. Then you went to check if Tae was doing ok. You peeked in his room. He was sitting at the edge of the bed, lost in his own thoughts.

You knocked on the door. He turned towards you and signaled you to come in. You went inside and sat beside him.

"What brings you here?" he said putting on a fake smile.

"I know what's going on between you and Hana. I know it's your personal life and I have no right to talk about it. But I just can't see you sad."

"No no. It's okay. You're not an outsider."

"Tae, I know Hana's my best friend and I shouldn't be saying this but, she's not the one for you.

She's an amazing person but she won't keep you happy. You deserve better. There are plenty of girls out there and there must be someone who'll love you enough."

He just silently listened and nodded sometimes.

"Listen, I talked to Hana. She said she wants to end this relationship. I might sound crazy. But it's true." you said.

He looked like he was about to burst into tears.

"I know you're really heart broken but I had to tell you that so you don't feel guilty for making the right decision." you added.

There was silence between you two for a while. He finally spoke up,

"I need to be alone for sometime."

You got up and left the room. Before leaving you gave him one last glance.