Life is worse now

Hana POV

I felt relieved seeing that what I saw wasn't real. I still had his phone in my hand. I was going to call my parents but I heard Taehyung banging on the door.

"Hana, I know you're in there. I know what you're thinking but I can explain."

"I don't want to listen to your stupid excuses. Whatever I saw, I have recorded it. And I'm gonna show it to my mom and dad. Then you won't be able to keep me with you anymore." I said.

Taehyung tried to snatch the phone from me. But I didn't let it go. But I couldn't hold it longer and he got it.

"That's it! I can't bear you any longer! We're over!"

"Do you mean it?" I asked in disbelief.

"I mean it with every single cell of my body." he said and left.

Y/N POV

I was shocked after last night's incident. I felt like a culprit. I can't believe I cheated on my best friend. Life is worse now.

[Flashback]

Taehyung went chasing after Hana when she saw both of us together. I went back to my room. Guilt took all over me. I betrayed my own best friend.

The one who loves me more than her own sister. I was never like this before. And even worse, she recorded me and Tae together. Well be ruined if it gets leaked.

That's it! I can't do this to her. I'm a home wrecker! I'll go away from their lives forever.

I immediately packed up all my stuff. I left the house without letting them know. Tears falling as I go.

[Back to present]

Now, I'm in my apartment. We found it a few days ago for me to move in. No matter how much I try to forget Taehyung, I just can't.

I changed my number. I changed my work place and did everything I could to make sure Taehyung doesn't find me.

[1 year later]

"Hey! I heard the new CEO is coming today. And I heard he's handsome unlike our old grumpy boss." Irene, my colleague said.

"Really? That's great." I replied still focusing on my computer.

"Look, he's here." she said as she pointed out.

A man entered the office and everyone stood up to greet him. I stood up to greet him, too. But I accidentally dropped a stamp. So, I kneeled down to pick it up. Then I stood up again.

"Aww, you missed seeing him." Irene said. "What?!" "The CEO. He was so handsome!"

"No problem. I can see him again."