Caught

Hana POV

He started to come closer. I got really nervous and started sweating. He grabbed the phone behind me and brought it in front.

"Are you trying to escape again, Hana?" Taehyung asked. I could see that he was angry.

"No, I wasn't. It's not what you think..." "This is your last warning Hana. If you try to escape again, you'll face the consequences." Taehyung said and left the bathroom. I let out a sigh. I cursed myself for being so stupid. I just lost a great chance.

The next night, Taehyung was missing again. But this time I didn't bother looking for him. And went back to my sleep.

The following night, again he was nowhere to be found. Then I got suspicious. I heard some weird sounds coming from the bathroom.

I made my way to the bathroom as quietly as I could. The door was unlocked. I slightly opened the door to peek through. I couldn't believe my eyes. What I saw, got me really shocked.

I saw Taehyung with Y/N.

Are they having an affair?

I came up with a plan. I quickly grabbed Taehyung's phone from the bedside table. I started recording them.

My parents never believed me. But if I show them this video, they'll finally believe me and I'll get rid of him.

But while recording, I accidentally pushed the door open. They both got scared and let go of each other.

"H-Hana, l-listen...." Taehyung stuttered. But before he could say anything, I immediately ran to my room and locked the door.

In my room, I saw Jay. I showed him the video first. He said that we could show it to my parents and use it against Taehyung.

But then I heard Taehyung banging on the door. "Open the door, Hana!" he shouted from outside. When I didn't respond, he broke the door.

He got furious seeing me with Jay. "What are you doing here, you rascal!" Taehyung yelled before punching him. Taehyung pushed him down to the ground, got over him and started beating him up.

I begged him to stop. But he wouldn't listen. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from Hana?" Taehyung said. Taehyung beat him up so hard that he fell unconscious.

After seeing him unconscious, Taehyung got up. I sat beside him and sobbed. I even called out to him but he didn't wake up. I closed my eyes and when I opened them, nobody was there. And I was lying on the floor.

Was I being delusional?