Surprise

Y/N POV

I was waiting for Jisoo's call. We reached the office and were going to the elevator. Suddenly I got Jisoo's call. So I stayed behind him to talk to her.

[On the phone]

Jisoo: Y/N! There's a little problem going on here. Don't let him in!

Y/N: But we're here. He's going towards the elevator.

Jisoo: You have to stop him, Y/N. I don't know how but you have to.

Y/N: Ugh! Fine.

I quickly hung up the call and thought of a way to stop him. Then I got an idea.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

I sat down on the ground and started groaning holding my foot. Taehyung turned around to see what happened. He quickly ran to me and kneeled down beside me.

"What happened, Y/N?" he asked with a concerned voice. "I think I sprained my ankle." I replied. He touched my feet and I groaned even louder.

Without thinking for another second, he immediately picked me up. "Sir, what are you doing?! Where are you taking me?" "To the office."

He became so cold in the past year.

The old memories of us came back to my mind. The day when I got hurt and he treated me. I still remember it like it was yesterday. But I felt even hurt thinking about the past.

I was telling him to let me down but he was ignoring me. He carried me straight to the office without listening to anything.

When we came in the office, it was all dark. "Why are the lights off? Where's everyone?" he said. Suddenly the lights turned on and everyone jumped out yelling "Surprise!" But they were the ones who got surprised.

"Oh my god!" all of them yelled together. Taehyung was still holding me in his arms. I was becoming a tomato. "Put me down!" I whisper yelled at him. "But aren't you hurt?" he asked.

"No, I'm perfectly fine. Put me down." He slowly put me down on the ground. I couldn't even make eye contact with anyone. "Well, it turns out that we expected to surprise you but you surprised us instead." one of them said.

"Y/N, you and boss are dating? I thought you didn't like him." Irene said. "It's not what you're thinking. She said she hurt her foot. So, I was trying to help her. Don't think about it too much." Taehyung said.

"Uhh... Anyways, happy birthday, sir." Jisoo said. "Happy Birthday!" all the others said. "Thank you, everyone." he replied.

Then everyone celebrated his birthday. There was a huge cake for him. He cut the cake and everyone cheered for him. Then everyone ate and started playing games. "Guys, let's play truth or dare." Jisoo said. Everyone else agreed but I said "No." "Please, Y/N. It'll be fun." Everyone started forcing me. So, I agreed.