Party time~

Smutty smut

Mask's pov

"Daaad...?" "Yes hon?" "....c-can I haaaave wine...?" "Well, of course you can! Just be careful, you could get sick." "Oki!" Mask poured himself a glass of wine, and sipped it, as Skull, his boyfriend waddled over and clung to him. "Hey sexy~" He hiccuped.  "Heeeewwo!" "You look beautiful tonight~ So cute and pretty~" "......uuh...Are yoooou...drunk?" "Hella~" Mask just giggled. Skull kissed Mask's neck, and squeezed his hips. Mask just let it happen. Even when drunk, Skull knew his boundaries. Mask just cuddled into Skull's chest, as the taller inkling gave him drunken complements. "You're so cute~" Mask just giggled. "I wanna fuck you so bad~!" Mask was taken aback by this. "H-Huh...?" "I'm drunk and horny~ *hic* And you look so cute~" Skull dragged Mask upstairs, which was off limits to everyone except the S4. They locked the door to Mask's room, and kissed, starting an intense makeout session. Skull shoved Mask onto the soft bed, and nibbled at his neck. 

"Ah...~!" Mask squealed, and rubbed Skull's back, loving the intense feeling of pleasure. "I love you so much~" "I loooove you tooo-Oh~!" Skull took off his shirt, and unzipped Mask's dress, and threw them both to the side. Mask squeaked and kicked his socks off, as they moved onto the bed. Skull took his shorts and underwear off, kissing his boyfriend. Mask felt warmer as they got more passionate, Skull hiccuped and reached for the lube. And missed. He tried again...and missed. "Baaabe, stooop..." Mask handed him the tube, and Skull just laughed. Sorry~" Mask rolled his eyes. Skull took off the top, and slowly spread the substance across Mask's entrance. "eeh...cooold..." "Yeah~ I'm sure it is~" Skull put a finger in Mask, and listened to his soft moans. 

"That feeeeeeels so gooood~" "Does it...?" "Yees~!" "WELL I'LL FUCKING DO IT AGAIN!" Skull trusted in another finger in. "EEK!" "You smell nice...like lavender..." Mask just giggled. "Yooou're weird..." Skull smiled and pulled his fingers out, pulling Mask against his chest. "Mmm~!" Skull hiccuped. "I love you~" Skull said, grabbing Mask's butt. "I loooove yooou too..."   Skull pressed his dick against Mask's entrance, and pushed in. The smaller inkling moaned out. "T-Thaaaat feeeels so goood..." "Yeah, you're really tight~!" "I wuuuuuuv u so muuuch...! Oh, Skuull...." Skull just drunkenly chucked....and passed out as he came. "EEK!" Mask got off of him, and grabbed a tissue, wiping up the mess. He snuggled up to his boyfriend, and fell asleep under the covers. 

~the next morning~

"Huh...? What happened...?" "Goood mooorning, hoooney..." "Mask?" What happened?" "....Yoooou got druuunk, and we fuuucked..." "Oh...Sorry dear..." "No, iiit was fine....Yooou we're...preetty funny." Mask giggled. Skull laughed with him. "ow..." "Do yoooou want piiills?" "No, I just need some water." "Oh, oooki..." Mask gave his boyfriend a kiss, and snuggled into some of his stuffed animals. "Nu. While I'm in here, I get all the attention." Skull yanked Mask back, and nuzzled his neck. "Skuuuull!" "No." Mask just giggled and hugged his boyfriend. "Duuummy..." "You know I am~" 

"Mask? Skull? Are you two awake?" "Wee're uuup.." "Oh, good. Will you be joining us for breakfast?" "Whaaat are you maaaking?" "I'm not cooking today. We're going to Denny's." Mask gasped. "Yaaay!" "So you're coming?" "YEEES!" Army smiled. "Good. Get dressed."  Mask wobbled to his closet and got dressed. Skull did the same. They shared a kiss, and Skull carried Mask downstairs. "You two ready?" "Yeeee!" "Alright. Let's go then." The four of them got in the car, Army driving because he was he was the least hungover, and Mask couldn't drive.

"I love you honey...." "Wuuuv u too!" The two kissed, and Mask clapped as he drove to the home of Failboat. Our god. D e n n y ' s.

(E. Requested by im_simping_for_gay)