MOM WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

Human au

Third person pov

"Mom? what are you doing?" "hm? Oh, good morning dear. How are you?" "fine...what's all this?" "This? Oh, I'm just preparing the guest room." "For who?" "Well...We're going to host an exchange student for your school!" "WHAT!? MOM, WHAT THE FUCK!?" "What? It's just to be nice! Nobody else took him." "UGH, MOM!" "SKULL, SHUT UP!" "STAY OUT OF THIS, MOTHERFUCKER!" Pasiley walked past and slapped her older brother on the back of head. "Ow!" "Skull, you need to welcome him with open arms. Maybe he could give you some turf war tips!" "...Mom. I'm on one of the best Jr Turf war teams in Russia." "Well, he's coming from Japan." Skull growled. That DID indeed impress him.

"Now, stop moping around and help me ready his room." "Ugh, FINE." Skull picked up a box and helped his mother.

~later that week~

Skull stood in the middle of the airport, arms crossed. "Sugar Skull, stop being a brat." "I DON'T WANT A STRANGE KID IN OUR HOUSE!" "Shut up, gay boi." Skull rolled his eyes at his sister. "Kids, stop. OH, THERE HE IS! MASK DARLING, OVER HERE!" "Hm?"

The shorter male walked up to Skull mother, looked her dead in the eyes, and smiled

"HELL!"

Skull chocked.

"Oh dear...Kiddo, do you mean Hello?" Mask's eyes crossed and he looked at a small piece of paper. "....Heeeeell....O. Hai!" "Well, hello to you too! Now, let's go get your luggage, alright?" "HAI!"
The smaller ran off, before tripping and slamming hard onto the ground. "Fuck-" Paisley and Skull ran over, and helped Mask up, who was coughing his lungs out. He took off his mask, wheezed, and shoved it in his bag. "Are you ok, lil buddy!?" "H-Haaaaai...." "...Alright...Well....C'mon." Skull handed the younger to his sister, and ran off. Paisley pat his head and carried him to the luggage claim.

~later that day~

"Uh...Well, here's were you're going to sleep....Put your stuff away, I guess. Bye." "G-Gooooodbye Mr!" "...just..uh...Just call me Skull." "Ok! Stay?" "Huh?" "Stay! Staaaaaay here! Taaaalk!" "um....Sure...We can...talk." Skull sat down on one of the beds, and looked around.

" Skull sat down on one of the beds, and looked around