Dark and Light pt2

Third person pov

Mask and Skull had been dating for a month now. Every night they would cuddle in Skull's room, sometimes going a little.....further.

"Goood morning dear!" "Good morning my precious baby~" Mask nuzzled his boyfriend and kissed his cheek. "I love you baby~" "I loooove you too!" Skull just smiled and grabbed his boyfriend's thigh, squeezing it "Eeep!" Mask giggled and inched closer, making grabby hands. Instead of picking him up, Skull pinned him to the couch and laid on top of him, rubbing his legs and arms. "B-Babe...." "Shhh...It's ok sweetie~ I was just hoping the two of us could have some fun tonight~" Mask giggled. "Kiiinky~" Skull reached up his skirt and gripped Mask's ass. "Eep~!" "You sound adorable~ Makes me want to fuck you right here and now~" "Weeell why dooon't you~?"

Mask spread his legs, and giggled. Skull yoinked off Mask's dress and gripped his thighs. "You're so cute..." They kissed roughly, squeezing each others bodies. "S-Skuuuull! I'm sensitive theeeere!" Mask squealed as Skull bit his neck. "But you look so tasty~." The taller male pulled off Mask's undies, licking his lips. He un zipped his jeans, and Mask sat up. "Masky-FUCK~!" Mask shoved Skull's length down his throat, sucking on it. "H-Holy shit....Masky, you're so good~!" The cyan inkling bobbed his head, Skull's hands firmly on his ass. "Hmm, so cute and sexy....Oh fuck~!" Skull came in Mask's mouth, and the cyan inkling pulled away, swallowing the salty liquid.  "How does it taste~?" "Wooonderfuuul~" Skull planted kisses and hickeys on Mask's neck and shoulders. "Now....I want you to tell me what you want." "Yoooour dick." "Not what I meant."

Mask giggled. "Pleeease Skuuull~! I need you soooo bad~!" "Ah, that's better~!" Skull picked Mask up and placed him above his dick. Without a warning, Mask slammed himself onto Skull's dick. "Ooooh~! Oh, so biiiiiig~!" "And so tight~!" Skull slammed deeper into Mask slamming against his prostate. "EEEK~!" "Oh cod..." "S-So hooooot.....Pleeeease....mooore~!" Skull licked his lips, and rammed into his boyfriend again. "I'm going to cum soon, love~!" The taller moaned, kissing his lover. He groaned as he came inside Mask's entrance, Mask coming soon after. 

"You're so good baby~" Skull pulled out, and wiped off Mask's chest, snuggling against him. "Is thiiiiis the laaast time yooour going to fuuuuck me first thiiing in the morning?" "Nope." Mask just sighed and fell asleep. Skull kissed his cheek and fell asleep with him. 

I hated this so much ;w; 
Requested by Cutestpoptart