Yandere

(Warning: death, blood)

Skull's pov

I stared at Mask as he slowly scrolled through his phone. We were having an S4 meeting, and most of it so far had been Army yelling at us.
Mask looked quite nervous the whole time, and I was worried for him. "Mask? You ok?"
"There was this guy that wouldn't stop flirting with me before you got here..." I stopped. "Oh. Do you want me to talk to him?" "Noooo...it just made me a little weeeirded out...he called me...sexy..."
I was pissed.

"Are you two even listening!?" "Not really..."
Army sighed. "You need to start paying attention!" I smirked under my bandana.
"Ok, well, it's almost time for us to end the meeting anyway. We can leave now."
"U-Um...Skuuull?" "Yeah?" "Do...Do you wanna come to the Shoooal with me? A-As friends, I mean!" I smiled. "Of course." He smiled, before a guy came up behind him.
"Hey again cutie~. Have you changed your mind yet?" "N-Nooo! Get away from me!" He ran behind me, and the guy frowned.

"C'mon. Come with me~." "N-No!" I growled.
"Stay away from him you pervert!" I yelled, pressing a finger against his chest.
The guy looked kind of scared when I said that. "I...I..." "Come with me. I need to talk to you." The guy shyly followed me in an alleyway, and he backed up against the wall.
"L-Look, it's just a joke! You don't need to get protective!" "I do though." I put on a pair of plastic gloves, and smirked.

I pulled out a large knife, held it to his neck.
"Stay away from my Mask..."
I stabbed him in the chest, dragging the knife down. Ink poured out of the wound, and he fell to the ground. I put the knife next to him, and pulled off the gloves.
I pulled off the gloves and ripped them up, tossing them in a dumpster.

I returned, to see Mask looking worried.
"W-What happened?" "I scared him off."
"O-Oh...thanks..." "No problem...cutie."
I could tell that was immediately flustered.
"O-Oh. Sorry..." "No, it's ok. It felt...nice coming from you..." I smiled.
"Still want me to come with you?" "Absolutely..." I put a hand around his waist and smiled.

~a while later~

"Your pretty good at this." "No I'm not..."
"Yeah, you are." Mask hopped down from the dance machine and looked away.
"You ok?" "Yeah...I...I think we neeeeed tooo talk..." "Ok. Do you want to come to my house?" "Yesss...it'll be easier alone..."

~at Skull's house~

"What did you need to talk about?" I asked, closing my bedroom door. "Well...I need help with a crush..." I paused. "Who do you like...?" I said flatly. "Well...I...I have a crush...on....

You..." I smiled. "Really?" "Yes....I know you have a crush on Aviators-" "Designer hasn't told you?" "Told me what?" "Our childhood friends are dating." "Oh...oh god I'm such an idiot..." "No your not. You didn't know."
He blushed again. "So...would you consider being my...b-boyfriend...?" "Absolutely."

I pulled him into the bed and kissed his cheek. His arms went around my neck, and he smiled. "Do you want to spend the night?" "I don't have any pajamas though..."
"You can borrow one of my shirts."
He giggled. "Alright then..." My phone buzzed, and I looked at my phone.
"I'll be back in a second." He nodded.

I looked at my phone.

Avi: Yo, did you hear about that dead guy that the cops found?

Skull: No.

I sighed.

Avi: Huh. Well, they found his body in an alley. Apparently he stabbed himself.

Skull: Oh. That's....weird.

Avi: It is. They can't decide if it was murder or suicide. Anyways, wyd?

Skull: You seem oddly calm about this.