Fri-Yay

It was a good day to play golf as Bea looked up the sky, but she was lazy to move, she didn't know who call. Her Dad and Kuya still at work.

DANYOT CALLING

She saw on the screen of her phone after she heard it ring.

B: Danyot!

D: Ate Bei! Golf daw tayo today sabi ni Ate Ly.

B: Where is she?

D: Nag aayos na.

B: Huhusay nyo ah, buti na lang I finished taking a shower na.

D: Oh wala nang bawian yan ah, we'll wait for you here.

B: Fine. Kayo talaga. Tell Ate Ly sagot nya merienda.

D: Covered! She knew you'd say that kaya nagpprepare na sila Mama.

She fixed herself and prepared her things. She started to collect an extra shirt, towel, gloves. Her clubs and balls are still at her car's back compartment. She headed to Cainta.

When she arrived, the usual people were there, nothing new. She pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to open the gate for her.

Dani came for her.

"Tara, Ate Bei, hanap ka ni Mama, palabas na din si Ate Ly."

"3 lang ba tayo? Let's just use my car."

"Naks, iba talaga, papasakayin kami sa new car."

"Crazy." Bea said shaking her head.

She was welcomed by Ly and the Ravena matriarch followed, greeted Bea with a peck on both sides of her cheek.

"Enjoy kayo ha, dito after."

"Opo naman, tita, wouldn't miss it for the world!" Bea said as they started to walk heading out.

They went to Valley Golf and Country Club and enjoyed a game of golf, they have played from the most basic to the more competitive type of game of golf, making sure, the younger Ravena is able to catch up.

When they were done, they headed back to Cainta

When they were done, they headed back to Cainta. It was just the 3 of them. Bea took the shotgun and they let Dani drive the car, she was just so excited to try it out.

The aroma of the food can be noticed even from the outside.

"Huy, bilis, and bango ng pagkain sa loob."

"O diba Ate Bei, merienda pa lang yan , paano na pag hapunan yan." Dani teased her.

"Masarap talaga hinanda ni Tita Mozzy, noh." Alyssa told Bea.

As soon as they entered, the foods were already waiting for them and so is Mozzy. She was just there watching tv while waiting for her favorite girls to arrive.

"Tara, ligo muna tayo." Dani announced.

"Bea, take Thirdy's room na muna para hindi tayo naghihintayan." Ly told her.

Bea shrugged and headed to Thirdy's room.

She went inside, feeling the emptiness of what used to house the rowdy people, Thirdy and his friends. Nothing has changed, Thirdy's just not there. She went inside the bathroom and prepared. When she was done, she faced the fan, probably too tired, she was waiting for Ly or Dani to call for her, without noticing, she has fallen asleep.

She woke up with a gentle tap on her arm and looked, she laughed.

"Bwiset ka, Danyot!"

"Bei? Okay ka lang?'

She scratched her eyes, it was a man's voice she heard but she thought it was Dani. She covered her face when she realized it was Thirdy.

"Andito ka?" Bea asked. "Kelan pa?"

"Ngayon lang, Goldilocks! You were sleeping on my bed." Thirdy told her.

"Oh so? Bawal?" She asked him, looking at him straight into his eyes.

"Quit looking at me like that!" He was serious.

That stare that makes him fall into his knees, the smile that will always make his day, his sunshine.

"Tara na, naghihintay na pagkain, tapos mag impake ka na!"

"Luh impake ka jan, di ako dito nakatira!"

"Hindi ka dito nakatira kasi sa Japan ka na titira, itatanan na kita, baka maagaw ka pa ng iba."

"You're crazy, Thirdy!"

"Right! But only for you." He told her as she waved the ticket that he was holding.

And the song goes: I wanna ruin our friendship We should be lovers instead I don't know how to say this 'Cause you're really my dearest friend I wanna ruin our friendship I don't know how to say this'Cause you're really my dearest friend Jenny, ta...

And the song goes: I wanna ruin our friendship We should be lovers instead I don't know how to say this 'Cause you're really my dearest friend I wanna ruin our friendship I don't know how to say this'Cause you're really my dearest friend Jenny, take my hand 'Cause we are more than friends I will follow you until the end

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ang cheap mo, Ravena bakit Economy hahaha char.