Dance with me

The Zoom interview was set to take place in 5 more minutes. Being in Mela's channel is really making me so nervous. She sent me the Anong Tunay interview that she did with Jho. It was tame and the wording was really nice, how she phrased the question was impressive. I hope I don't get too pressured. I am sure of the questions that I will be asked, it never fades no matter how many times Thirdy and I confirmed it.

So the interview happened, we talked about so many things. The S81 championship, my injury, Elyu ganap, PVL, National Team, recent pandemic activities and all.

Mela: Nasa last question na tayo, Bea. No holds barred question, sagutin mo ito.

Bea: Woohoo, finally.

Mela: Eto na, Bea, muntik ka na daw ba maging Ravena, anong tunay? Share mo naman ung kilig ng mga Thirbea shippers. Where do you think this intensity come from. Anong tunay?

I almost died laughing at the question, I squirmed. I thought I have answered all the 'Thirdy' question and that last question definitely caught me by surprise. These people...

Bea: Anong tunay? No. I don't think I've been close to becoming a Ravena. Hindi ko din alam kung saan nag stem eh. I think siguro nga kasi batchmates kami and everything then you know we are both from the same school and we're friends. So, I dunno, siguro dun lang. I honestly don't know kung paano nila nakuha ung impression na un in the beginning,  because we weren't.. Thirdy and I naman are very close  but in the beginning naman we weren't, when they started shipping us already, we weren't naman like, close close pa. We would talk and stuff but becoz nga, you know, we were both going into college and then Ateneo, Poveda so we kinda knew each other na.

Mela: Ah so nung high school pa nagkakausap na kayo?

Bea: Yeah yeah parang mga 3rd year high school.

Meal: But when did the ship start?

Bea: No idea, honestly.

Mela: Diba pupunta sya ng Japan?

Bea: Yes, tomorrow.

And the interview was over.

While I was preparing to turn off my laptop, there was a knock on my door.

When I looked, surprise!

Bea: What are you doing here? It's almost curfew time.

He handed me the flowers.

Thirdy: I'm leaving for Japan na.

Bea: I know, in fact kakatapos lang ng interview ko with Anong Tunay. I just want you to be the best while you are out there. I will always be proud of you, Thirds.

Then I hugged him. My friend, on to the next chapter of his career.

Thirdy: Bea, I just wanted to ask you. You might want to consider being a Ravena? Be mine for the rest of my life?