#OneBigBEADay

Answer the phone naaaaa, Isabel sabi nya sa isisp na.

Tapos na game nila at kahit talo sila, masarap pakiramdam nya. Another year with his person, she is 25 today, 3 more years he tells himself.

At Ilocos, Bea was surprised with a birthday cake lit up with her teammates singing and greeting her a little past 12 mn.

"You, guys, and I thought we have a game tapos puyat tayong lahat. But really, thank you, I love you." She said as she is greeted one by one by her teammates and kissed her goodnight."

"Sinalubong lang birthday mo. Balik na sa mga kwarto, we still have a game tomorrow!" Utos ni Coach O sa kanila.

Bea looked at her phone.

5 missed calls

13 messages

She messaged Thirdy and after a few minutes, he was calling her.

"Hirap mo naman gisingin! You didn't even watch my game."

"Seriously, Thirdy? May game ako bukas, ang odd ng oras ng games mo kaya."

"Fine, birthday girl! I miss celebrating your birthday like we used to."

"Yeah, but soon we'll make that happen and it will really be special."

"I have the best this year, in the meantime." Thirdy said.

"Wow, talaga ba?"

"Open your email, or go straight to your spam folder, I'm sure it'll be there."

"Can I do that when I wake up? I'm really sleepy. You should rest, too!"

"I love you, Isabel. Happy Birthday."

"I love you, too, Ferdinand. Goodnight, bebu."

In the morning,  her birthday celebration continued, and then she remembered what Thirdy told her. She went back to her room and opened her email on her phone.

 She went back to her room and opened her email on her phone

Bea can't help but let out a laugh

Bea can't help but let out a laugh. Crazy, Thirdy! She told herself.

She looked at her watch and wanted to call him but wasn't sure if he is already awake, she just decided to leave a message.

Got your crazy email!

Just a few secs after sending the message, nagring phone nya.

Thirdy.

"Bebu!" Bea greeted him.

"So, what do you think?" Thirdy asked.

""Panay naman ata propose mo sa akin, Mister!"

"Mabuti nang sigurado, baka makalimutan mo eh."

"Why does your certificate shows August 1?"

"Gusto ko Ravena ka na bago ka mag 25." Thirdy teased.

"Ferdinand!"

"Haha you know I love teasing you. Sige na, enjoy your birthday and I will see you soon. Goodluck sa game nyo mamaya."

"I will. I miss you, Thirds."

"I miss you, Beadel. Ingat ha, papakasalan pa kita."