Sports&U...and You

Dyan C: So, Thirdy finally nakarating ka na din ng Japan. We are doing this live ha.

T: Yes, finally. After all the tiring days lining up and completing my requirements for my visa, I'm finally here po.

D: You promised that you will give us a tour of your place. Is that a condo or an apartment?

T: It's an apartment po with the 3 bedrooms.

D: Oh, malaki tapos ikaw lang.

T: I'll tour you na po.

D: Bakit parang napalakas ata boses mo?

T: Ay sorry po, I thought my headphones was not working well, medyo mahina po kasi pasok ng sound nyo.

He started walking around with his laptop showing each part of apartment that he was staying in, his closet, his room, his shower room.

T: Medyo magulo pa po, pasensya na.

D: No, just go ahead, Thirds, no sweat.

T: Punta na tayo sa kitchen.

D: Okay lang ba headphones mo, Thirds?

T: Did you hear me po?

D: Yes, medyo malakas nga eh.

He walked some more and headed to the kitchen.

D: Oh, is that Bea?

Thirdy laughed.

T: Yes po.

"Bei," Thirdy called for her attention, she saw her preparing their food in the kitchen her airpods on her ear. She tapped her on her arm.

B: Oh hi. Sorry, airpods. Hello po.

She said as she waved, feeling awkward and very shy.

And the interview ended.

"You didn't tell me the interview was already starting!" Bea told him.

"Kanina pa ako sigaw ng sigaw, paano mo ako maririnig nakapasak pala airpods mo jan sa tenga mo!"

"Oh well, I guess the cat is out the bag now." Bea said.

They just laughed and turned off their phones.