Paglaya

This has been their set up. At the end of the day, he comes home to Bea. It was more than just a booty call for her, it was special, at least for her.

Thirdy knows she will always be available for him and she didn't mind, even if a lot of his friends would see her as his rebound.

Bea knew she was willing to risk it all, anything, everything for Thirdy and she was hoping that eventually, Thirdy will see this as just some form of relief.

"I'm coming....." He said as he thrusts.

She was taken aback, she felt the coldness, everything seemed to turn blank.

He kissed her on her forehead, she stared blankly at him. He slumped on top of her after his release. He felt something was wrong. He moved sideways.

"What's wrong?" He asked her.

She took a deep sigh.

"Do you realize that it was actually me you're fucking??" She was glaring at her.

"Watch the language, Bea!"

"Putangina, Thirdy, ako ang andito pero ibang pangalan ang tinawag mo!"

He realized it, he knew another name slipped out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry."

Bea stood up, cleaned herself and started dressing up.

"Sorry? What's that for? Na you called another name while you were at your peak? That you were still thinking about her? That all this time, it was still her, that it has always been her?

"I don't know what to say, what to tell you."

"Just let me go, Thirdy! Ayoko na! I have competed with her long enough, pagod na ako!" She started to break down.

Thirdy rose from the bed and sat at the edge of the bed.

"I cant, Bei, I can't. I won't let you go!"

"Pagod na ako, Thirdy, please, I'm not settling as your option. Go back to her. I can't do this anymore."

"I need you, Bea."

"But you don't love me! Dahil kung mahal mo ako, we are not having this conversation or fight! Just go back to her, I'm done here."

And she stormed heading out.

It took her only one name to finally realize, it's time to leave and move on.

She wanted to think that she has lost but how when he wasn't hers in the first place.