FO

B: Kamusta na?

T: Good! Never been better, actually.

B: That's good to hear!

T: Ikaw, kamusta ka na?

B: Same, same.

T: Grabe, tuwing magkikita tayo yan na lang naririnig ko syo, Isabel.

She laughed.

B: Thirdy, wala nang mababago sa akin

T: Gusto mo ba baguhin natin?

He was looking at her intently.

She looked at her and then looked away. She knows where this conversation is going, she already have a hunch.

B: Loko loko ka talaga, Ravena, tumahimik ka jan.

T: Ikaw lang naman kasi eh.

B: Listen, Thirds, isipin mo, ilan ang tao sa planet na ito who has the same kind of friendship that we have?

He stopped and think.

T: Actually, ako wala pa nakikilala.

B: My point exactly. At the end of the day, kahit hindi tayo magkita o mag usap ng madaming taon, alam natin we are good and okay, diba?

T: I hear you loud and clear. I was just hoping we can take this to the next level.

She took his arm and wrapped it around her shoulder and leaned on his shoulders.

B: You know, I wouldn't exchange this friendship for anything else. I have the best times with you.

He looked at her again, wanted to make sure she was hearing them from Bea.

T: Do I still have to convince you?

B: Think, Thirds. Look at you and Julia, asan na kayo ngayon?

T: Wala na, naghiwalay na kami, diba? Alam mo un because-

B: Because you came to our house right after your relationship ended. Naguusap ba kayo?

T: Hindi.

B: But look at us, diba? So, who needs convincing now?"

T: Okay, talo na ako. But you can't stop me from making you feel special every now and then.

B: But you always do, that's why I love you.

T: Right, as a friend.

He smirked.

B: Thirdy, I love you even as a friend, you will always be special to me. Hindi na masisira ang friendship na ito, okay?

He kissed her on her forehead as she closed her eyes when his lips touched it. She will always be like a little girl with him and she knows she will always feel loved with Thirdy even at her most vulnerable state.

B: Uwi na tayo?

T: Sige, FO naman tayo eh.

B: Huh? Bakit FO?

T: Friends Ofcors or Friends Olways.

B: Corny mo!

She took his hand.

B: You will always be home to me.

T: Samedt :)