Finally the truth for once

"I guess you would have to tell them for once." He said.

"Can't I even be private about it? Like, these people, I can't believe them." I started to explain to him. " I am sure they will respect my decision, just like they did with you, what do you think?"

"But you said you love him, right? What's stopping you? They seem to love the guy, too."

Yes, I felt that. That night when I joined him during his live on IG.

But what if the fans bash him, too?

"Come on, Bea, you have to make yourself free. You obviously love the guy. Simpleng IG live sinamahan mo. Ako nga dinecline mo when I asked you to do live with me." He said smirking.

"Huwag ka na magtampo." I told him.

I thank God for Thirdy, for sticking it out with me through thick and thin, through all my weird decisions.

"Do you think he is worth it?"

"Of course, I do. We won't be in a relationship if he isn't."

"Then do what you must do."

Those were his last words.

The interview was going to start in a few minutes and I was getting nervous as the time ticks. This is going to be one hell of an interview.

Mela: Bea, the last time we guested you here, sabi mo wala ka lovelife and you never got close to being a Ravena. Ano na ang estado ng puso mo ngayon? Anong Tunay?

Bea: Well, the last time I guested, totoo naman everything I said. I don't have a boyfriend.

Mela: Pero you mentioned that may manliligaw ka. May isa ba sa mga manliligaw mo na masaya na din ngayon.

Bea: Lahat naman ata sila masaya. 

Mela: Hay si Bea ang hirap talaga pigain. Teka baka kailangan mo ng moral support para konting lakas ng loob. Kasama ko ito sa Virtual Playground eh. Guys, iwelcome natin si Andre.

Andrei: Ito si Mela king ano ano pinapagawa sa akin. Hi, Boss.

Bea: Yes.

Mela: Bakit Boss ang tawag mo sa kanya, Andrei?

Andrei: Boss ko yan eh.

Mela: Is that a confirmation na sa mga manliligaw mo, Bea, si Andrei ang mapalad na lalake na finally ay nakasungkit ng matamis mong oo.

I was just smiling, looking at Andrei.

"Yes" We said in unison.

I have never felt more free having someone really special that I can tell and show to the whole world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a prompt from Bea and Andrei's IG live and Cel's tweet.

So, Good friend ba o si Close friend? Whatever her choice is, whatever will finally make her happy :)