you have my heart

Dani has been updating her via text.

This has been the craziest one week she has ever had. That was one hell of a fight with Thirdy, just right after his despedida. She knew it was her fault but her ego was just too big to admit it and surrender. He was not making any effort to speak to her even before he leaves. They even unfollowed each other on their socmeds.

D: Ate, we are on our way to the airport.

B: Thanks, Danyot. How is he?

D: He keeps on checking his phone, probs waiting for a message from you.

B: Okay. He will be fine, I guess.

At the airport, they started to unload his things. Dani took a picture and sent it to Bea.

"Ingat, Kuya, goodluck. Tawagan mo kami agad pagdating mo ng Japan ha." His mother reminded him.

"Yes, ma. Sana okay na roaming ko." He responded. "Dani, si Mama ha. Ingat din kayo."

He started to prepare to enter the airport and wait for his flight. He still can't stop wishing and hoping that he will get even a text from Bea. He closes his eyes, wishing for a miracle. He was thinking if it was really that easy for Bea to let go of what they have.

His flight was called, he left his phone still turned on still hoping.

T: Ma, Dani, nasa eroplano na ako. Tawag na lang ako pag dating ko. 

After hours, the pilot has announced their arrival at the Narita airport. While waiting for his turn to get out of the airplane, he checked his phone for signal, all was good. He tried to make a call just to make sure the roaming feature was activated.

T: Ma, andito na ako. Hintay na lang lumabas ng plane.

M: Okay, update us regularly.

Dani noticed her phone lighting up, Bea calling.

D: Ate Bei! Andun na sya!

B: Kakalapag lang?

D: Yes, ate. Sabi nya sa text nya kay Mama, hintay na lang lumabas plane less than 10 mins ago.

B: Okay, love you, Danyot.

D: Go na, Ate. Love you.

Thirdy started to walk his way out of the airport.

He saw a familiar face looking at him, teary eyed. He came up to her.

"What are you doing here?"

"Tagal mo! I have been waiting for you! I'm sorry for being hard-headed, Babe!"

"You really surprised me! At talagang tiniis mo ako ha."

"You kasi eh. Bati na tayo, please."

He softly kissed her on her lips.

"Nauna ka pa sa akin, kelan ka pa andito?" Thirdy asked here, forming creases on his forehead.

"Yesterday."

"Good girl ka na ba?" He was asking for some sort of validation just to tease her.

"Shut up na, I'm hungry na!"