ELYU

"She hasn't stopped drinking since we got here."

Tumingin sya sa relos, 2:45pm. It should still be a good time, he would be there in no time.

"Sige, I'll prepare na pupunta ako dyan. And please don't let her know about this."

"Kamusta sya?"

"Better see for yourself. Dipa lango but I would say it would be better to take her out of here na."

"Thank you." Was all he can say to Raissa, Bea's friend who called Thirdy for help, half expecting what's going to happen.

Thirdy gave her a pat, a signal.

"Isabel," he called her, almost touching her ear to make sure she hears him.

Nilingon sya ng dalaga.

"Hey, hey, hey look who's here?" Her voice was slightly louder than normal.

Tumingin sya sa paligid, nakita nya may mga taong nasa labas pero nakatingin sa direction kung asan sila. 

"Let's get you out of here."

Hindi na nakapagsalita ang dalaga, she was just ready to go with the flow.

"Huwag ka bibitiw, just stay behind me no matter what happens." Thirdy reminded her.

Lumabas sila ng bar, nakapulupot ang kamay nya sa bewang ng lalake. Thirdy held her hands to make sure she doesn't lose grip.

So many fans were there, ready to have his picture taken, he doesn't know how he can protect Bea in this situation.

Fans were screaming, there were even some who has requested a picture with him. He felt Bea's arms slowly letting go, bigla nyang kinuha ang kamay.

"Babalik na ako." He heard her say.

"Huwag kang bibitaw!" At mahigpit nyang hinawakan ang kamay ng dalaga.

When he got the chance, he immediately led her, making their way out of the crowd and finally reaching Bea's hotel room.

He ushered her to the bed and helped her settle.

"Are you sleeping with me?" Bea asked him.

Thirdy took a deep sigh and sat down at the edge of the bed.

"Bei, ahmm no. I'm ah .."

"What?"

"I'm not staying."

"Yeah, you never really stay, anyway."

Napatingin sya kay Bea, trying to reasses her.

"Bea.."

"Stop, Thirdy, and go away. I'm fine. I'm tired, antok na din ako. Lock the door when you leave.

Hinatak nya ang kumot and dali daling humiga.

In the morning when she woke up, her friends were already there, preparing their things, they were scheduled to come back to Manila that afternoon.

One of the Ninjas noticed that she's awake already.

"O Bea, get up na. How are you feeling? Breakfast is waiting for us na."

She looked at them all and them looking back at her.

"Sige, susunod na ako."

Before she headed for breakfast, dumerecho muna sya sa dagat. Nakatingin sa malayo.

I've got to do this for myself, she told herself.

A few hours more and she is home. Her phone has been vibrating but she was too lazy to check, then she remembered so she took it from her back pocket and checked.

Twitter notification from Twitter.

Thirdy just made a post.

She closed her eyes after she read Thirdy's tweet.

We never stood a chance, anyway, not anymore.

She looked out the window and took a deep breath, I'm letting go, for my own sanity.

pakiusap lang 

lumayas ka sa aking isipan

nang umahon na ang puso sa dalampasigan.

ang pakiusap na hayaan mo na akong umusad, 

na umahon na ang puso sa dalampasigan mo.

And her tears just fell, thinking of her should've, could've if she was braver and stronger enough.

---------------------------------------------------

Pangit ko ba kabonding? hahaha Ben&Ben kasiiiii.

Syempre imagination ko lang ito hahaha so wag tayo paapekto.