Chapter 55

*I don't know how much time has passed lol. But the twins are 1 and a half, so you can infer. Oh and I think this may be a jumbo chapter I'm just gonna play it by year.*

I woke up in my own bed. Phew. We were partying last night at Niall's house. Liam and I got pretty wasted. You never know where yu could end up. My sister was most likely still here, watching my kids. I turned to wake up Liam, but he wasn't here. Where could he be??

I pulled on some sweats and a tshirt and made my way downstairs. I looked around and saw nobody was here. When i looked outside, my sister's car was gone. I saw a note on the door in Liam's handwriting that read; "Took the kiddos out to lunch and told your sista she could leave. Loooovvvve youuuu text me if you want me to bring anything home for you."

I smiled. Adorable notes are always a perfect thing to wake up to. I smiled and went upstairs and texted him what I wanted him to pick up for me. 

~~~*Few weeks later*~~~

I called my sister while Liam was downstairs with the babies. "Heeeey Sophia you want me t come back to your gorgeous house?"

"No Zoey. God for ONCE can you be a decent sister and not use me for my wealth? I just want to talk."

"God what's wrong with you?! You PMSing?"

"No it's the opposite."

"Holy shit you missed it??"

"Y-yea..."

"Sophia!! Check yourself!! You could be pregnant..."

"I don't want to be... I have infants. I can't be pregnant..."

"Well it's too late for that. Check." She hung up. Some sister. 

I sighed and got up and got dressed. I went downstairs. 

"Where you going?" Liam frowned. 

"I'm gonna go see Becca."

He nodded. "Okay."

I nodded and left the house after giving my babies kisses. 

I went up and knocked on the door. The door was answered by Harry. 

"Hey Soph what's up?"

"Hey can I come in? Where's Rebecca?"

"Upstairs."

"K. Mind if I go see her?"

"Not at all."

I nodded and went upstairs and hugged Rebecca.

"Oh hey!" She said.

"Hey!" I didn't know how to put it. "You uhh... you still got pregnancy tests...?"

"Yes. You need one?"

"Yea..."

"Alright. You know I could like lend you some so you don't have to come all the way out here." She went and got me one and handed it to me. 

"Nah I like coming and hanging out with you." I took it. "Thank you."

"Aww okay. And welcome. Tell me what it says okay?"

"Alright." I hugged her then went back to my house. 

~~*Later that night*~~

I couldn't believe I was having another one. I mean I want more than two, but not this sudden... When Liam came and lay in bed with me, I fekt guilty. I had to tell him I guess. "Hey love?"

"Yea?" He smiled up at me. 

"I'm pregnant."

"What??"

"I'm having another baby..."

"Oh... What?!"

"I know... Too sudden..."

He nodded and just rolled over and turned the light off.

"Liam don't be like that." I frowned and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm not." He shifted away from me and soon started snoring. 

I frowned and got up and went into one of the spare rooms, since he didn't want to sleep with me tonight.