Chapter 5: R-O-C-K-ing Again

(Liam)

After a few minutes of the sweet sweet kissing, I noticed we were out in public, very catchable. I said against Soph in between "looooooovvvve we should get goooooiiiiiiiinnnnng... Get dinner then maybe we can see about getting some dessert." I smirked.

"Yea yea lets go."

"To dinner or dessert?" I laughed.

"To dinner Liam. Then to dessert!!!" She laughed.

"Alright then lets go!!" I pushed her into the car, then got in myself and started driving.

(Sophia)

I looked over at him while he was driving. "Hey baby?"

"Yea?"

"You like my dress?"

He smirked, just like he used to. "Love it!

I smirked slightly as well. "Well good!!"

Soon we parked and got out and went and sat next to eachother in a booth. I know what you're thinking, don't couples normally sit ACROSS from eachother? Well not me and Liam. We ALWAYS sat next to eachother. I think we were just that comfortable with the closeness. He put a hand on my knee. I smiled and leaned on him. It felt just like old times, except now we were older.

He smiled and kissed my cheek and caresses upward on my leg.

I smiled and let him.

Soon before I knew it we were running to our old spot on the beach, completely skipping dinner, straight to dessert! He sat down, I in his lap, and we started kissing, intense. Next we undressed. Then frenching. Then I was laying with my bare back in the sand, with him on top of me, with his hands placed above my head and to the side to keep steady so he won't fall, frenching into my chest and saying against me "you ready for me?"

I nodded intently. "Been waitin for four years"