Chapter 25: Making Friends

(Harry)

The party was greeeaaatttt. I had a girl in my lap the whole time.

(Sophia)

This was the first time I really got to see Cat and Rebecca. Well the back of Rebecca's head for the most part, but when Harry got up to get her a drink, she came over and talked to me. She was as shy as a turtle.

"Hi..." she said softly. "You're Sophia Smith?"

"Yea." I smiled. "Rebecca wasn't it? Do you have a last name?"

"Yea I do... I share yours."

"Well it's a popular last name so yea. Haha what if we're somehow related?!"

"Oh my goodness that would be weird!!!"

"And cool!!!"

"Well duh!!!"

"So how did Harry find you?"

"Oh I uhm... I went to an Italy concert last year for my birthday. I asked for meet and greets and the only ones my mom could find were for Italy so I went to that concert and we stayed with my grandparents. Harry said he'd remember me and he'd see me later but I didn't know that meant that he'd find me on Twitter and invite me to a party!!!" She giggled.

"Wow lucky you!!! Know how many girls would sell their soul for this oppurtinuty?!"

"A lot!!! So how'd you get aqquainted with Liam?"

"We went to school together. Met in third grade actually."

"Oh sweet!"

"Yea! So how old are you?"

"Just turned 19."

"Cool! I'm 21."

"Cool!" Harry had just walken up and put an arm around her waist and kissed her ear.

"Making friends?" He said quietly into her ear. She nodded then they were off down eachother's throats again.

While that was going on I noticed Morgan Tomlinson getting really close to the pool. I ran and scooped her up before she fell in while Liv ran to me in panick.

"Oh my god Sophia thaannnnnnnkkkkkk youuuuuu!!!!!!!"

"No prob!!! Honestly it was nothing I kinda wanted to see her anyway!!!"