Chapter 51: Nice Shower

(Sophia) 

Once I put the babies down to go back to sleep, such sleepy things they are, I went and lay down. 

"You tired love?" Liam came to lay by me. I nodded. 

"Yeeeeeaaaaaa they're tiring. Especially feeding them my arms get tired. They just don't stop they keep sucking and-" Liam was smirking. "What??"

"They get that from you." He snickered as I shoved him nearly off the bed. 

"Ugh shut up you're so diiiiirrrrrttttyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!" I laughed as he shrugged. 

"Yea and? So are you." 

"Shut up!!" 

"Pffft make me!"

"Okay!" I sat up and kissed him. He kissed back. 

I pulled off. "Whaaaaahhhhhhhh?" He frowned. 

"Sorry love I gotta shower." I got up and went into the bathroom with my robe. I stripped my clothes and left them on the counter and turned on the water. I made sure it was warm enough then I got in. After I washed my hair and shaved I was waiting for my conditioner to set in when Liam came in. 

"Looooooovvvvvve," He called. 

"Yea?" I started putting my facewash on my face. 

"Looooovvvve can I get in with you?" I sighed silently. I knew what he had planned. 

"Suuuuuuurrrre." I rinsed off my face as the shower door opened and Liam got in with me. We had a large shower so it wasn't an issue. He kissed my lips and leaned me against the wall. "Liam-"

"Shush." He frenched me intensely and pressed against me. I went with it. 

~~~~~ 
(about an hour later) 

I handed him a plate with an omelette on it with some toast and hashbrowns. He took it gratefully and started eating. I went to check on the babies. I changed Rachel and I made sure Austin was wrapped tight enough in his blanket. Then I gave them kisses and waved to them and went back out to Liam. He smiled at me. 

"How are they?" He smiled at me all Liamish. 

"They're actually really good. I got them all set up."

"That's good. I enjoyed our shower."

I giggled. "I did tooooooo." 

He nodded. "Yeeeeeaaaaa it was fun." He blew me a kiss and gave me a flirty look then resumed eating his omelette. 

"Is it good?" I asked. 

"Very! Thanks love!" 

"Welcome!"