Chapter 13: Not My Fault

(Sophia)
I was chilling on my couch eatin a slice of pie, which is like my FAVORITE FOOD EVER, when I checked my phone and saw a hate message from an unknown number that said: you bitch I loved him first then you took him.
I called that number, confused. When the person answered I heard it was Dani.
"Oh hello."
"Uhm hi? What's your PROBLEM?!"
"My problem?! Haha well my problem is I was dating Liam!! I was happy with him!! Then you came around!!!"
"What are you talking about?! He came to me!!"
"Mmmmmhm!!!! Well whatever I saw him first!!!"
"Oh really... I find that hard to believe!"
"I was dating him before you were!!"
"I dated him in eighth grade!!!"
"No you did not!!!"
"Yes I did!! You wanna ask him?! You wanna ask the guys?! You wanna ask my effing mother?!"
"No I don't wanna interact with your mother or the guys or Liam!"
"Then you must know it's true then!!"
"Well whatever!!! He was happy with me!! And I'd bet the only reason he stays with you is because you're such a slut you'll do anything for him!!!"
"You have no right to talk to me like that!!! I'm not a slut!! I just have the body to pull off the clothes I wear!! It's not called being a slut it's called being useful and using my body for what it was made for!!"
"What for banging other girls' boyfriends?!?!"
"NO!!!! For wearing clothes that fit around everything perfectly!!!"
"Yea and those clothes are slutty!!!"
"What if they are?! I don't dress for Liam!! I dress for myself!! I feel self confident in the clothes I wear!! And he just seems to like my choices!!"
"Whatever!!!"
"Just face the facts-" she hung up on me.