Chapter 43: Harry's Reaction and Some Truth or Dare

(Sophia)

"Well what is it?" Harry asked.

Rebecca gulped and looked at me. I gave her a thumbs up. She nodded and inhaled. "You're a daddy. To a lovely daughter."

Harry just laughed hysterically. "Oh my god Rebecca you're joking right!! It's April fools right?!?! Why aren't you laughing...?! Rebecca?!?! Why aren't you laughing?! You're seriously-?!" He yelled in distress then sat down and put his face in his hands. "I CANT BE A DAD!!!" I sighed. He needed to get himself together.

~~~~later that week~~~~
~~after everyone finds out~~

(Sophia)

While the guys were out, me and the girls decided to play some truth or dare. It was Rebecca's turn. Liv had asked her "truth or dare?" And she said "dare."

"I dare you to tell me how you got Harry to marry you."

We all oooooohed.

"Okay." She said. "Well we went to a gown shop for my performance," She was quite a singer. Good for Harry. "and it was next door to a bridal shop. I picked out a dress and everything and he was paying so I went to look at the bridal store. I was looking at dresses and I actually picked out the one I wore at my wedding. I had tried it on and he came and found me in it. He told me I looked beautiful. Then he went to hold my hand and ran his thumb over my promise ring he had gotten me and told me there would be a better ring in a better box soon. After that we went to dinner. While waiting for our food I asked him how soon. He said months, maybe weeks. That whole date I obsessed over dates and I guess he decided he wanted days and he asked me three days after."

"Awwwwh Becca!!!" Cat said.

"That's so cute!!!" Alli said.

"Yeeeaaaa well who's turn is it?!" Liv asked. We all laughed.

"Sophia." Rebecca said. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." I said.

"When was your first kiss and who was it?"

"In third grade. It was Liam."

They all seemed shocked. "What?! Do tell!" Liv said.

"Okay welllllll... He had a crush on me and I him. His friend dared him to kiss my cheek for a quarter and he did it. The next day his friends dared him to kiss me for a dollar and he did it. I guess that's what started it all."

"Wow Soph you've known him almost 20 years!" Alli said.

"19 years to be exact."

"Oh my god!!" Cat said.

"Yea it's crazy!!"

"Yea really!" Rebecca said, then we all continued our game of truth or dare.