Chapter 15: Oh My God So It WAS Live After All

(Sophia)
As soon as I finished saying it, the reporter and cameraman's faces were priceless. Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Harry started laughing. Liam looked appalled to hear me call myself and another girl a slut.
The reporter turned to the camera. "We'll be back in a few." The cameraman shut off the camera.
Liam released me and kinda pushed me off of him. "Soph!!!!"
I got up willingly and gave him an innocent-ish glare and went and leaned on the door, feeling shunned. Right after publicly admitting we're together we're gonna fight.
"Soph..." He got up and went to me, leaving the guys sitting and dying of laughter.
"What Liam?! She talked to me earlier and said the only reason you're staying with me is cuz I'm a fucking slut and I'll do anything to please you..." I looked down. "She made it seem obvious that I dress too revealing and I'm too clingy to you in public..."
He looked at me like 'what is wrong with you' and put a hand gently on my cheek. "Soph... Do you really think that's true?" I nodded. "Soph that's not true. You don't dress that bad. And you're not too clingy. And if she thinks that she can back off. Cuz you're a powerful woman. And you're my powerful woman. Alright?" He smiled lightly.
"Alright."
The interview went back on.