Chapter 60: Conclusion, For Now

Hey guys, it's me, Allmarthefangirl. I am proud to say that this is going to be the last chapter of this book. Don't worry, I will definitely be writing another book. I've just got to finally finish this book because, I mean, 60 chapters is kind of long, and some people think it lags on. But whatever. I'm gonna finish this. Here is the last chapter. Enjoy!!!

(Liam)

It's been a few months with the twins and Sophia being pregnant. We found out that it's a girl, and we've decided to name it Mia. She will come soon. We've purchased a larger house so that Mia won't be crushed with Austin and Rachel. Sophia also wanted us to buy another house. She got a lot of house decorations for the house already. We've packed, and we can't wait to get into our nice large house. It's got a lot of rooms. It has 10 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. It also has two living rooms, a dining room, and a kitchen. We can't wait!!! I know we'll have a good life in our new house. We've even moved closer to the bandmates, so we can all be in even more touch. I hope Rachel and Austin can get to know Zayn's kids Jason and Monica, and Harry's daughter Darcy, and Niall's kids James, Izzack, Heather, and Toby, and Louis's kids Morgan and Tommy. They probably will. Yay!

The end, for now!!! Muahahahahah! Book Two, out soon.