Chapter 32: Concert

(Liam)
Niall said we should celebrate the engagements by going to a 5sos concert. We all have in I mean come on he's niall.

We all went. I sat on the end, with Niall to my right, Louis to his right, Harry to his right, Zayn to his right, Sophia to his right, Cat, and Rebecca. Alli and Liv didn't go.

Sophia was high.

During the concert Sophia was yelling "WHOOOOOO GO LIAM!!!!!"

During the intermission she whispered to us: "which one's Liam again?"

We all laughed and didn't respond to her. She resumed yelling "go liam!!!!"

After the concert she pulled Cat aside. "Come with me." She pulled Cat to the bathroom.

"Why are we here?" Cat was confused.

"Cuz silly you're gonna smoke some!!" She smiled and shoved the pipe in Cat's face.

"But it's bad!!" Cat exclaimed.

"No it's not come on try it!!"

"Oh alright..." She took it and smoked some and had a coughing fit. Sophia started laughing.

"You're such a goodie two shoes you make me sick!!!!" She did something horribly hilarious just then. She started singin "Sandra Dee" to Cat, but put her name in it.

"Look at me I'm Cat Woodly!! Lousy with virginity! Won't go to bed til I'm legally wed, but I can't cuz Zayn won't marrrrryyyyy meeeeee!!!! I don't drink! I don't swear! I don't dye my hair!! I get ill from one smoke of weed *cough cough cough*!! I'm just plain Cat Woodly!!! Yea that's Cat Woodly! Because Zayn won't marry me!!" She giggled all bitchy then took her pipe and walked to me and the guys, leaving Cat gaping.

"Sophia!!!!" I yelled as she came over.

"There you are Liam!!!!!"

"Sophia what was that?"

"What was what?"

"What you just did!! That was horrible and you need to apologize!!"

"Fiiiiiinnnnnne" she sighed and went to Cat, who was now being held by Zayn.

"I'm sorry Cat." She said way too calmly.

"Okay Sophia." Cat said harshly.

Sophia came back to me. "There!"

"You did it?"

"Yeeeepppppppp allllll done!"

"You sure?"

"Yes..."

"What did she say?"

"She said okay. Can we go home?"

I sighed. "Sure Sophia." I then took her 'home' to the hotel room with me.