Chapter 11: The Most Annoying Meeting On The Planet

(It's been about 5 months)
(Liam)
We were ALL falling asleep. Simon was giving us this boring reminder thing of what we do when the tour starts. He was facing a board where he drew out plans for something I wasn't listening to.
So yea I was bored but then it spiced up. My beautiful Sophia walked in, looking beautiful. She had tight leather leggings on with a long green top. Gorgeous.
I winked at her as she walked in. She winked back and came and sat in my lap. The guys started snickering.
"Hey baby..." She leaned and kissed my neck.
"Hi love!" I turned her head and kissed her intensely. She kissed back.
As we were kissing, the guys were snickering and giving us away. Simon sighed and turned around. "What's going- Liam!!!!" Course me and Soph completely ignored him and kept on kissing intensely. But he didn't quit. He walked to us. "Liam!!!" We kept kissing. "Liam you need to listen!!!"
I pulled off and put my hands on her bum. She leaned her head on mine and kissed my ear intensely. I looked at simon. "I am I am keep talking!"
He rolled his eyes and turned around and kept talking. We turned and kept kissing.
"Ugh LIAMMMM!" He turned to us again and snapped in my face. He made her pull off and lean her face into my neck, kissing it intensely. "Listen!!!" Simon turned around again. She smirked and kissed up my neck to my lips and frenched me. Simon kept turning around and stalling us and we kept going.
"God Liam if you LISTEN I will end quicker then you can go do whatever the heck you're gonna do!!"
"Ugh fiiiiiine!" She still resumed kissing my neck.
She whispered against me while simon was talking: "can't waiiiit til we get to go back to your place after this lecture."
"Ugh yesssss. Me too!"