Chapter 21: The Guys

(Sophia)
So the people who made the setlist of the tour must have known that I was gonna be at the concerts because they put Rock Me on the setlist. During the performances Liam was looking directly at me, almost the whole time, and the guys were laughing. They must know the song is about us... Liam tells them everything after all.
After the performance, backstage, the guys came up to me, smirking as they typically do when they're about to tease me. As usual, Louis spoke up first. "Well well well Sophia not so innocent after '09 as you tell us eh?"
"Wh-Whaddya mean...?"
"You don't remember 16?"
Oh god yea I do remember 16... For high school I went to an all girls school and we occasionally had dances. Like every few years... The dance that was while I was at that school was when I was 16. We were allowed to invite boys, only for the dance. I wanted a date and I still had liams number so I called him up and asked him if he wanted to come. He agreed, but said to keep it professional because he had a girlfriend. I respected that. We actually kept it pretty normal up until the couples dance. I lost control over myself. My feelings for Liam came and ambushed me. We slow danced and then when we sat down it took over even more. I wanted more Liam. I pulled the "slide his hand up my leg" thing like I did two years before and then soon before we knew it we were in the car and in the newspaper the next day for "too much at a school event."
The guys MUSTVE known that I knew what they were talking about... Maybe it was my flushed face... I dunno.
"Uhm..."
Zayn, my second interrogator, started talking next. "We got Liam drunk and asked him. We figured you two had too much chemistry between '09 and now to just work into it like that. We figured there had to be something in between. So we asked him."
They snickered as I boiled up, not sure who I was mad at... Liam for letting them drug him and find a way to tease us, or the guys for just being jerks.