Chapter 44: A Glimpse Into the Future (pt 1)

{this is because I couldn't hold it in anymore lol so you're welcome all of you ~Allmarthefangirl}

(Liam)
Soph and I had finally picked out names. Austin and Rachel.

{15 years later}
(Sophia)
Rachel hadn't come home from school yet. I had gotten worried. Austin (15) and Mia (12) were sitting at the table helping Sophie (9) with her homework while I was makin Logan (6) dinner.

Liam was bringing Rachel's laundry up to her room, and he found out she was home.

"SOPHIIIIAAAA!!! GET UP HERE!!!" He yelled. I sighed and kissed Logan's nose.

"Hold on sweetie I'll be right back." I went upstairs. "What is it?" I approached Rachel's room and saw her sittin at an awkward distance from a douchey looking guy. They were both wearing only blankets. "What the fuck?!" I accidentally cussed. I couldn't help it I mean look at the situation.

"I walked in on her fucking this guy!!" Liam glared at the douchey kid. "Leave my house. Never come back. Or I'll cook you in an oven and EAT YOU FOR DINNER!!" The douchey kid nodded and got dressed and quickly ran downstairs and out the front door.

"Rachel!!! What the fuck?!?!"

"What?!"

"What were you doing?!?!"

"Him..."

Liam facepalmed. "Did you two at least protect?" He said impatiently.

She hesitated. "Uhm... I'm fairly sure..."

"Fairly?!?!" We both said at the same time. I lost it. I pulled Rachel out by her ear.

"Ow mum ow it hurts!!"

"Good!!" I pulled her outside, pushed her into the car, and slammed the door.

"Where are we goin?" She asked timidly at how im acting.

"You're gonna take a pregnancy test."

"Can I take it at uncle Harry's?" Harry was her favorite uncle.

"Sure." I drove her to Harry and Rebecca's place.