Chapter 36: The Test

(Liam)
When we got back to our room, she just took the test and went in the bathroom. She came out a few minutes later looking pleased.

"Well?" I said.

"Well... We're all good!! No baby!!"

"Phew!! Okay now move I gotta pee." She giggled and went and lay on the bed.

As I was walking out of the bathroom I looked at the test in the trash can. "Uhh... Soph... You might wanna come here..."

"Why? I don't wanna get up..."

"Just... Just come here..."

"Alright..." She got up slowly and came to me. "What is it?" I pointed to the test and she gasped. "What?! How is it positive I took it and it was negative!!!"

"You didn't give it time to settle...?"

"I dunno... Well we gotta tell the guys and girls come on set up a lunch downstairs."

"Okay." I sighed and texted the guys: hey meet us at lunch in the lobby in 10 k?

Niall responded first: k.

Then Louis: sure.

Zayn next: alright cool sounds good.

Harry replied last: alright

Me and Soph got ready. She wore a beautiful outfit as always. I wore my usual.

We went down and met everyone at the table. Rebecca raised her eyebrows at Sophia then texted her something. When I looked over I saw she said: "why'd you need the test?"

Sophia hadn't responded but just shook her head at Rebecca.

After we ate I looked at everyone and cleared my throat. They all looked at me.

"You may be wondering why you're all here today." I looked at Sophia like now? And she nodded.

"Ahem well. Me and Sophia have some news."

Harry looked up. "Well get to it!! What is it?!"

"Yea what is it?!" Zayn chimed in.

"Well..." I gulped. I didn't know how to say it. "She's... She's pregnant..."

Everyone's jaws dropped.

"Uhm... What...?!" Louis was looked from me to Sophia as if trying to see if we were lying or not.

"Don't make me repeat myself... It wasn't planned..."

"Yea no shit!!!" Niall exclaimed.

"But congrats?" Harry didn't know how else to react.

"Thanks Harry. Well I'd better take her back and take care of her." Sophia gave me a look. They all nodded and we left them wide eyed.