¦ NO STRINGS ATTACHED ¦

Disclaimer:

I do not own TWICE or any celebrities/idols part or mentioned in this story. Any photos used or shall be used (including the cover, I mainly put text in it) are not mine, full credits to their owners. Note that this is a fan fiction, this story does not entirely reflect the celebrities/idols used as characters. I mainly created and wrote the plot of this story.

Please support this fanfiction by reading, voting and adding it to your reading list or just simply enjoy reading it.

•••

Y/n L/n was almost living a normal life, has a nice paying job, no debts and no other complications except for one, his bestfriend.

On a very ordinary night he had the pleasure to meet Myoui Mina who was in the state of drunkenness like he was, one thing led to another and he found himself waking up next to her on a hotel room, naked.

Some might think that that's pretty normal, a simple one night stand, but Y/n knew the very second he laid his eyes on her again, shits are bound to happen.

A/n: Displayyyyy.

Fun fact: I created the plot of this story when I saw a video on tiktok, I'll try to find that video again and share it to you guys.

Text Copyright © 2021 by Naxusss.